SiouxSports.com Forum

Who do you want to score in the frozen four?

Prpichrocks_19

Well I know it doensn't really matter who scores as along as someone gets the job done, but I think it would be really cool if someone who doensn't score a lot to score when it really counts. I would have to say Fabian or Kaip would be my top choices. Oh yeah can't forget Radke!!

Aside from the obvious answers likes Toews and Oshie... how about Scott Foyt? He's been a good teammate in spite of having seen very little ice time in his four years at UND, and has yet to score a goal. Would be cool to see him get one in the Frozen Four, although he's obviously one of the most unlikely candidates.

I believe Foyt does in fact have a goal. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I think it was discussed before on here, but didn't he get one at the Dartmouth tourney or something? I think Foyt took a blast from the point and TJ was down in front of the net and may or may not have tipped it, when asked by the official TJ said it was Foyt's. I thought it went down something like that. Not sure if all the details are correct.

I believe Foyt does in fact have a goal. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I think it was discussed before on here, but didn't he get one at the Dartmouth tourney or something? I think Foyt took a blast from the point and TJ was down in front of the net and may or may not have tipped it, when asked by the official TJ said it was Foyt's. I thought it went down something like that. Not sure if all the details are correct.

in the Dartmouth tourney, it was the St. Lawerance game. Scott got it off the boards to and Ryan Martens knocked it in. That one didn't sound like he should have had the goal, but that does sound familar. I will keep looking later.

I'd like to see Kozek with a goal, too.

Nothing is more fun than a happy Papa Kozek!

Come on Andrew, put on in for your Mum and Dad. ???

Kozek's folks are very nice. His dad is quite a character. One night after Andrew scored a goal, I saw his dad in the concourse and congratulated him. He said "thanks, I guess any day is a good day to score a goal, eh." I had to agree with him.

Kozek's folks are very nice. His dad is quite a character. One night after Andrew scored a goal, I saw his dad in the concourse and congratulated him. He said "thanks, I guess any day is a good day to score a goal, eh." I had to agree with him.

He is a great guy.

He and my 6 year old son get along great. They play around in the corridors like a ... a couple of 6 year olds!

And he is right. Any day is a good day when your a scoring goals.