SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS GOPHERS - LOSER GOES HOME, WINNER TO ST LOUIS

AZSIOUX

Actually I thought he did a nice job breaking down the game, no excuses, Sioux were better team 2nd half of the game and OT. No cheerleading.

It would have been nice to hear from the Sioux, at least some comments from the press conference.

Woog was pretty good, as good as Doug could be, after the game, giving props to Porter.

he needs PA to hold his hand....he will be ok.........

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from Senser's, what a night a I am so pumped. Can not wait for St. Louis. Great game all around in my opinion. I knwo the Sioux outplayed then in OT and I think the Goofs did a nice job of game planning against us. But all and all i think the Sioux earned the win, the Goofs did not lose it, the Sious earned it. Go Sioux! The Skate for 8 in St. Louis.

Have you ever noticed that beer tastes better on a Sunday?

And it tastes twice as good when the Sioux end the goofs season on a Sunday?

Just curious though......How long does it take to shave "golden hair" and regrow it back to its natural color?

Nice!! :silly: Bet they didn't think of how long it would remain an ugly reminder at the time they were passing around the bleach.

Sweet post!! :wink.gif

by the Pointer Sisters I'm sure!

SS.com pointer sisters: Sioux-cia, Hockeymom, Siouxmama, and RWtD (because I don't want to be on her !@$! list). :)

Just got on and read most of this thread.

Watched the game at home. My son and a couple of his friends came over and joined us. 1 is a Gopher fan, but took the loss pretty well. My living room erupted with the OT goal...it was AWESOME! ???

Thanks to all of the Gopher fans who have come on to congratulate our team. Is was a hard fought game between the 2 best teams in the country. I hope we can bring home #8 from St. Louis, not only for us, but for the WCHA, the best league in college hockey. :silly:

Thanks redwing for naming me as a pointer sister. You must have known how many times I listened to that album back in the 80's. Oh...I'm not really that old...my Mom played it for me in my crib. :ohmy:

Before the Final Five championship game, we all knew that UND and MN would probably meet in the regional. As a gopher fan, winning the Final Five was great. But I truly believed before the game last week, the team that lost the Final Five would win in the regional. Tough to beat a great team two weeks in a row in a playoff atmosphere. I'm proad of my team with the season they had, and congratulations UND.