SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Michigan

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Great win for the Sioux. And I must say congratulations to the Michigan Wolverines. They are a great team and this game definitely could've gone either way.

I thought Lammy really picked his game up in the third and it showed by Michigan not getting a goal. Let's just hope it doesn't take that long to get in his comfort zone against Minnesota.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously shaking after this game, I think it's because even though the game is over I still don't feel comfortable with a 3 goal lead.

I missed the whole first period! Thank God!! My ol' heart barely made it through the second period. Philippe looked like he got his groove back in the third period so I didn't go through all my nitro tabs.

Hensick has skills, but what a stupid penalty! A 10 minute misconduct when your TEAM needed you. I vote for anyone but Hensick for Hobey after this one.

One single positive play over the course of a season wouldn't a Hobey award winner make, so why would a negative play mean an automatic DQ from the race?

Hensick has skills, but what a stupid penalty! A 10 minute misconduct when your TEAM needed you. I vote for anyone but Hensick for Hobey after this one.

It was speculated that he received the misconduct for something he said, which isn't great character or sportsmanship for a Hobey finalist. May have given away the individual award with that as well.

One single play over the course of a season wouldn't deserve a "yes" Hobey vote, so why would a negative play mean an automatic DQ from the race?

I watched the little background thing that they had on Hobey Baker earlier today. I think that a ten minute major would disqualify him based on what kind of a person Hobey Baker was.

One single positive play over the course of a season wouldn't a Hobey award winner make, so why would a negative play mean an automatic DQ from the race?

I have read that he is a selfish player as well...a penalty like this supports those claims. Bottom line: Hensick's career is over, Sioux move on.

It was speculated that he received the misconduct for something he said, which isn't great character or sportsmanship for a Hobey finalist. May have given away the individual award with that as well.

Receiving a 10 min disqualification in an CN$$ game is the kiss of death for winning the Hobey. Especially if your team loses. The NC$$ loves winners from the East. If you don't qualify, too bad.

Okay - really proud of the Sioux comeback tonight. This team seems like the type that can play with anyone. GO SIOUX!

Did you get to the part where he ESPN'd it up on the Reggie Miller shot and dropped the signature line?

Ouch, yes!

He was sooooo bad!!! If it weren't a college kid, I'd be wondering if someone wasn't messing with the teleprompter to purposely mess him up.