SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

I know this is unrelated to hockey but as I am listening to the game, I am watching the D2 basketball championship on CBS. I know know why I am losing interest in BBall. Some of the actions by these players make you scratch your head. Hey lets play tough D for 20 sec and then foul a guy when he gets by me. Yeah way to let 15 sec go off the clock when you are under a minute to play. Looks like Winona St. will take a second straight title. Wonder if any trolls will be out if they win.

Edit: As I type this, Winona just gave the game away. Best college BBall finish ever! Glad to see them lose. :lol:

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem! Do I cheer for Air Force or the Gophers?!?! I think that would be sweet and pretty funny if the Gophers could choke again... But I also think it'd be fun to have a Sioux/Gopher game again (that is, if we win).... What to do!! My bracket says Minnesota wins, but I'm still undecided haha

Problem! Do I cheer for Air Force or the Gophers?!?! I think that would be sweet and pretty funny if the Gophers could choke again... But I also think it'd be fun to have a Sioux/Gopher game again (that is, if we win).... What to do!! My bracket says Minnesota wins, but I'm still undecided haha

keep quiet and just watch the game, whoever wins win and cheer hard tonight. that is my plan anyway.

Well I thought the "rule" was if your a Sioux fan your first fav team is the Sioux your second fav team is whoever is playing the Gophers. GO SIOUX! GO FALCONS!

Does this help?

I am ready to announce who I will cheer for tomorrow afternoon in Denver. I carefully considered all aspects of the game, sat down with the roster and stats of both teams, and carefully identified all of the pros and cons. First off, I am a veteran of the USAF, so that put a check mark in the column for the Air Force Academy. And second, I simply hate those dirty rotten stinking gophers, so that put another check mark in the column for the Air Force Academy. I couldn't find any socially redeeming value in cheering for the gophers and halted the analysis at that point, so the end result was a 2-0 vote for cheering against the gophers. I am very relieved to have completed that exhaustive analysis of the two teams and publicly announce my decision.

Go AIR FORCE and GO SIOUX!

Siouxman

OFF WE GO INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER

CLIMBING HIGH INTO THE SUN

HERE THEY COME ZOOMING TO MEET OUR THUNDER

AT 'EM BOYS, GIVE 'ER THE GUN (GIVE 'ER THE GUN!!)

DOWN WE DIVE SPOUTING OUR FLAMES FROM UNDER

OFF WITH ONE HELLUVA ROAR (HELLUVA ROAR!!!)

WE LIVE IN FAME BUT GO DOWN IN FLAMES, HEY!

NOTHING CAN STOP THE U.S. AIR FORCE!!

man, im surprised i still remember those lyrics...been 2.5 years since i was in the Air Force JROTC....

GO FALCONS!!!

OFF WE GO INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER

CLIMBING HIGH INTO THE SUN

HERE THEY COME ZOOMING TO MEET OUR THUNDER

AT 'EM BOYS, GIVE 'ER THE GUN (GIVE 'ER THE GUN!!)

DOWN WE DIVE SPOUTING OUR FLAMES FROM UNDER

OFF WITH ONE HELLUVA ROAR (HELLUVA ROAR!!!)

WE LIVE IN FAME BUT GO DOWN IN FLAMES, HEY!

NOTHING CAN STOP THE U.S. AIR FORCE!!

man, im surprised i still remember those lyrics...been 2.5 years since i was in the Air Force JROTC....

GO FALCONS!!!

2 1/2?? :lol: For me it has been 32 as of 12 days ago.