SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Huntsville game doesn't surprise me. The Chargers are a talented team, but very undisciplined which usually results in a lot of power plays for the opponents.

Me thinks Notre Dame is over rated.

The CHA is better than people give them credit for.

I am not saying their world beaters but the first year the CHA sent Niagra to the playoffs as an at large bid

they made the tourney before the auto bid and beat UNH in the first round, of course UND beat them the next night.

Its strap it on time. If you don't your golfing.

Me thinks Notre Dame is over rated.

The CHA is better than people give them credit for.

I am not saying their world beaters but the first year the CHA sent Niagra to the playoffs as an at large bid

they made the tourney before the auto bid and beat UNH in the first round, of course UND beat them the next night.

Its strap it on time. If you don't your golfing.

sorry, the CHA is weak, all brutal records, notre dame is wayy overated win or lose, weak azz schedule.....play somebody would ya??

Just saw a commercial for SCSU, I wasn't paying attention to the commercial. I thought I heard something about Stink Bomb State University. It made me look up, and that's when I noticed it was for SCSU. They must have changed the wording for the commercial quickly. :)

sorry, the CHA is weak, all brutal records, notre dame is wayy overated win or lose, weak azz schedule.....play somebody would ya??

ND is overrated but the CHA does have talent. BSU was very hot for a stretch this year. Niagra was very solid as well. Robert Morris and Huntsville finished the year hot. I'm not saying that are top schools, but they have more than enough talent to win a game or 2 in the tourney.

ND is overrated but the CHA does have talent. BSU was very hot for a stretch this year. Niagra was very solid as well. Robert Morris and Huntsville finished the year hot. I'm not saying that are top schools, but they have more than enough talent to win a game or 2 in the tourney.

im a huge BSU fan so respect the CHA for what it is....they have enough talent to win A game like this one, like BSU gave DU a scare a few years back, almost all of the them had below .500 records, thats pathetic..BSU played the wcha tough then fizzled the rest of the way...

GO HUNTSVILLE, expose the fake ND for who they really are

Geez. Maine is looking like they did when the pounded the pi#@ out of the Gophers and the Sioux last October.

Maybe the WCHA is overrated.

theyll use it all up this game. no worries. Looks like Sioux have to go all the way now, cause I cant bring myself to root for the only other WCHA team in it if need be.