SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby Goepfert's Hobey chances are rapidly going down the drain.

I would think Ryan's are going up (assuming he gets some more points). WCHA voters won't be splitting the ballot like they were for player of the year.

Ill jsut say im rooting for Maine to light up Goepfort so Duncs' chances with the Hobey Baker go way up....after us pummeling them when we played then regular season, and in the WCHA playoffs....and now this....id say hes pretty much done.

this game is far from over..who knows, i say the hobey trio will be brown, duncan and hensick

scsu goalie and team have not been good the last few weeks, weak goal...

2-1 maine

3-1 maine. I just can't chear for the Huskies.

If a team other than the Sioux has to win the NCAA title, I am hoping its Maine.

Bobby is looking like he is a .870 save percentage goalie.

St. Cloud struggling early against Maine. Better clean up their act quick or all they'll be doing is be adding another year to their participation banner, rather than adding a new banner for NCAA wins! 3-1 Maine.

I sure hope the Sioux don't start their game by taking all these penalties like SCSU.

That will be the biggest challenge for us, IMO. We'll get a ECAC or Hockey East ref. I'm hoping Hockey East as they let the boys play a little more than ECAC.

When will they announce? I agree, one key for UND will be to limit UM's power plays. Michigan looks like they have a very good offensive club.