SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN Frozen Four Predictions

fargosioux

ND vs. ND for the Frozen Four championship would be the ideal matchup. It'd be the Fighting Logos against the Fighting Leprechauns. Myles Brand would have to spend nearly two weeks explaining why the NCAA's policy applies to North Dakota and not Notre Dame. :angry:

ND vs. ND for the Frozen Four championship would be the ideal matchup. It'd be the Fighting Logos against the Fighting Leprechauns. Myles Brand would have to spend nearly two weeks explaining why the NCAA's policy applies to North Dakota and not Notre Dame. :angry:

I would love to see the NCAA spin that one. Maybe we will see it. Then I would love to see the Sioux light up Brown in the final.

That dream scenario would end in a Fighting Sioux victory.

Filling out my bracket for a pool right now.

What are your predictions?

I'm thinking first rd goes to MN, UND, BC, UNH, Clarkson, SCSU, BU and ND

2nd rd wins for UND, BC, SCSU, ND

Semi's to UND and SCSU

With of course UND winning.

That of course would all change if I go with Clarkson to the F4. Tough when you don't see a lot of east coast hockey.

it worked for Minny - even playing at "home" they were the underdog - according to Donny anyway.

I think this years game at the Xcel Energy was more of a home game than the Goofer playing in the John.

It probably won't be as pro Goofer this weekend in Denver. :glare:

ND vs. ND for the Frozen Four championship would be the ideal matchup. It'd be the Fighting Logos against the Fighting Leprechauns. Myles Brand would have to spend nearly two weeks explaining why the NCAA's policy applies to North Dakota and not Notre Dame. :glare:

Yeah, and then the Pontiac commercial would come on as the official !@#!$ car of the NCAA. Maybe the Irish could get sponsored by Baileys or Lucky Charms....

ND vs. ND for the Frozen Four championship would be the ideal matchup. It'd be the Fighting Logos against the Fighting Leprechauns. Myles Brand would have to spend nearly two weeks explaining why the NCAA's policy applies to North Dakota and not Notre Dame. :glare:

Let's all hope that God-or whatever higher power that you believe in-has a great sense of humor......and this game happens.

Um, I don't know Goon. I kinda like the way that dress accentuates your legs. You've got really nice calves. And don't get me started about those toes.......... :glare:

Trust me I don't have the shape for it. Especially after winter. :love::D