SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

Giants again in the early 90's and you might also count NJ Devils 3 times.

The Devils are in New Jersey. Anyone in NYC's city limits most certainly would not claim those three titles. If we're counting that, why don't we just consider St Louis close enough to Chicago to be a part of Sioux-cia's totals. ;)

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't want to infringe on anything copyrighted, though.

You don't ask, you don't get. So ask. Unless this becomes a runaway train (which is possible once we're on our way to St. Louis) I don't think you are going to make million$$. But, if you are concerned, I'm sure you could work out some sort of royalty fee.

Just got back to the Twin Cities from the game. Hopefully Denver can win because I would rather play Tech than Mankato because they are always tougher on us. I was really surprised that St. Cloud played their crappy goalie just because he was a senior. I could never see a North Dakota team doing that because we always play to win and not just to make people happy. The game starts from goal and works it's way out and since they had a bad goalie the rest of their team game was bad and now they need to bounce back as a team next weekend. Something I probably wouldn't do as a coach, but St. Cloud is like a lower level program still in my opinion because of stuff like this.

The goalie thing has been addressed, but we won't play Tech is DU wins. We'd face UW. The worse we can do now is 4th and Tech finished 6th.