SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Hawks fan, family has had season tickets my whole life, and a good friend of mine actually plays for them, but I'm getting tired of the $h1t anymore, maybe Toews and Porter will start a new era. I can't stand the sox, after all im a north sider, and grew up with the Bulls and have actually worked for MJ the past two summers. O yea go Bear down

Your my new best friend forever. I grew up on the South-side and grew up a Sox fan. I moved away right after HS graduation and have never lived there since. I am now a Cubs fan too. My nephews threatened to throw me under a bus when I actually cheered for the Cubs one family reunion!! ;)

I like the one at the top of the page. But you can take off the disclaimer, don't want to be TOO flashy. We are North Dakotans after all.

The logo design was the front and back of a hockey jersey. The pig was on the middle of the front. I'm assuming that's what you are referring to.

Your my new best friend forever. I grew up on the South-side and grew up a Sox fan. I moved away right after HS graduation and have never lived there since. I am now a Cubs fan too. My nephews threatened to throw me under a bus when I actually cheered for the Cubs one family reunion!! ;)

I'll let you know when I get married you can be my best man, Cubs are going off as a 9/1, its going to be a great season

Anyone just hear the devil on the Denver feed

I reckon people hated our city in the 90's with the Bulls, how bout NY how many championships did they have?

Let's see...I stated since 1985, right? NY would have the Mets in 1986 and the Yankees several times in the 1990's. The Giants, I believe, won the Super Bowl in the late 1980's. Nothing from the Knicks but the 1994 Rangers add to the mix. It's close...anyone doing late-night research?

Just got back to the Twin Cities from the game. Hopefully Denver can win because I would rather play Tech than Mankato because they are always tougher on us. I was really surprised that St. Cloud played their crappy goalie just because he was a senior. I could never see a North Dakota team doing that because we always play to win and not just to make people happy. The game starts from goal and works it's way out and since they had a bad goalie the rest of their team game was bad and now they need to bounce back as a team next weekend. Something I probably wouldn't do as a coach, but St. Cloud is like a lower level program still in my opinion because of stuff like this.

Let's see...I stated since 1985, right? NY would have the Mets in 1986 and the Yankees several times in the 1990's. The Giants, I believe, won the Super Bowl in the late 1980's. Nothing from the Knicks but the 1994 Rangers add to the mix. It's close...anyone doing late-night research?

Also Boston/New England has had a solid decade, 4 in 6 years?

The logo design was the front and back of a hockey jersey. The pig was on the middle of the front. I'm assuming that's what you are referring to.

Nope, I'm talking about the Siouxsports.com logo at the top of the page. I can't think that many people outside this board would recognize that and know what it was. Also gives credit to our host and founder of this great site. ;)

The Cubs have been to the post-season several times along with the White Sox. The Bears have appeared in two Super Bowls in the past 22 years.

Contrast that with, say, Seattle: 1979 Sonics NBA champs. 2006 Seahawks Super Bowl loser. How about Philadelphia? Hmnnn...1983 NBA champs...1980 Phillies...1980 and 2005 Super Bowl loser...that's about it recently.

Things could be worse, Sioux-cia. I'd argue that since 1985, Chicago's probably won more sports titles than any other city in the US. That 8 is tough to beat.

You're right, they're winners!!! As a sports fan, I was born in the right city!!

Just got back to the Twin Cities from the game. Hopefully Denver can win because I would rather play Tech than Mankato because they are always tougher on us. I was really surprised that St. Cloud played their crappy goalie just because he was a senior. I could never see a North Dakota team doing that because we always play to win and not just to make people happy. The game starts from goal and works it's way out and since they had a bad goalie the rest of their team game was bad and now they need to bounce back as a team next weekend. Something I probably wouldn't do as a coach, but St. Cloud is like a lower level program still in my opinion because of stuff like this.

No! BAD!

Giants again in the early 90's and you might also count NJ Devils 3 times.

Nope, I'm talking about the Siouxsports.com logo at the top of the page. I can't think that many people outside this board would recognize that and know what it was. Also gives credit to our host and founder of this great site. ;)

I wouldn't want to infringe on anything copyrighted, though.

The goalie that played, Wesolosky, is a rookie. They rested their senior all-american for the playoffs. I can't be critical of that. UND has done that before (think back to Goehring ...) and it paid off in 2000.

I just think we were all over them, skating wise, and don't think SCSU bagged it. I'm willing to give the credit to the SIoux for playing well.