SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

Being from Chicago, I'm a Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Black Hawks, Bulls, fan. I've been through a lot of bad times. ;)

Hmnnnnnnn...8 championships amongst those teams you listed since 1985. I'd hardly call that "bad times," Sioux-cia.

Baseball caps are most likely cotton. You mean knit winter hats?

I put the IceHoggs logo on there as an idea. My broomball team did knit hats like that and they went like hotcakes. I need some logo ideas though.

I like the one at the top of the page. But you can take off the disclaimer, don't want to be TOO flashy. We are North Dakotans after all.

Go Hawks!

I'm a Hawks fan, family has had season tickets my whole life, and a good friend of mine actually plays for them, but I'm getting tired of the $h1t anymore, maybe Toews and Porter will start a new era. I can't stand the sox, after all im a north sider, and grew up with the Bulls and have actually worked for MJ the past two summers. O yea go Bear down

Must be time for a beer. Just realized that I rewound the DU/CC game to look at a goal, and never went back to LiveTV, which would explain why my feed was so far behind on the game! ;)

If you need help with your Tivo, Tommy will come around and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you are a retard!

I'm a Hawks fan, family has had season tickets my whole life, and a good friend of mine actually plays for them, but I'm getting tired of the $h1t anymore, maybe Toews and Porter will start a new era. I can't stand the sox, after all im a north sider, and grew up with the Bulls and have actually worked for MJ the past two summers. O yea go Bear down

Dude, don't forget about Skille, as much as it kills me to say that.

Hmnnnnnnn...8 championships amongst those teams you listed since 1985. I'd hardly call that "bad times," Sioux-cia.

You forget, I'm OLD!!!! Six Bulls championships, one World Series and one Super Bowl, good stats but a lot of time in-between. BUT, I love my Chicago teams!!!!

Take out the Bulls, and times haven't been nearly as good.

The Cubs have been to the post-season several times along with the White Sox. The Bears have appeared in two Super Bowls in the past 22 years.

Contrast that with, say, Seattle: 1979 Sonics NBA champs. 2006 Seahawks Super Bowl loser. How about Philadelphia? Hmnnn...1983 NBA champs...1980 Phillies...1980 and 2005 Super Bowl loser...that's about it recently.

Things could be worse, Sioux-cia. I'd argue that since 1985, Chicago's probably won more sports titles than any other city in the US. That 8 is tough to beat.

The Cubs have been to the post-season several times along with the White Sox. The Bears have appeared in two Super Bowls in the past 22 years.

Contrast that with, say, Seattle: 1979 Sonics NBA champs. 2006 Seahawks Super Bowl loser. How about Philadelphia? Hmnnn...1983 NBA champs...1980 Phillies...1980 and 2005 Super Bowl loser...that's about it recently.

Things could be worse, Sioux-cia. I'd argue that since 1985, Chicago's probably won more sports titles than any other city in the US. That 8 is tough to beat.

I reckon people hated our city in the 90's with the Bulls, how bout NY how many championships did they have?