SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just noticed the cc/du game will be on espnu for those who have it....starts in half hour or so..

keep it up sioux

Do you know, is it live or tape delayed? Seems late to start a game in Mountain time. Maybe they have a party planned. Glad I read back in posts, I was swearing that FOXRM wasn't airing it.

Showing the McMahon v. Vanelli fight on FSN right now

If you were trying to show "high" lights of a Senior player, wouldn't you show a clip where he's NOT getting his ass handed to him? By a guy 6 inches shorter than him? I'd complain to FSN if I was Vanelli.

To those saying this games doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure that it could still effect the pairwise and the tournament seedings for SCSU -- not to mention the Sioux. Also, there are enough playoff games left that additional SCSU losses (paired with wins by competing teams) could make the path much more difficult once in the tournament. So, yeah, I think there is definitely something to still be playing for.

Sounds to me like the SCSU homers are just upset at getting it handed to them by the Sioux..."oh yeah, we weren't really trying anyway."

Grand Rapids also beat Cloquet. Not that anyone cares about that, but Grand Rapids has perhaps the best jerseys in HS hockey. The Halloween Machine.

Do you have a picture of the jersey emblem? I don't think I have ever seen it before...

Grand Rapids also beat Cloquet. Not that anyone cares about that, but Grand Rapids has perhaps the best jerseys in HS hockey. The Halloween Machine.

I liked 'em better when they were the Grand Rapids Indians. Who can forget Jon Casey winning a title at the old St Paul Civic?