SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly what we wanted but I'll take the tie. 3 points for the weekend isn't bad.

With the way we played, and with St. Cloud playing as well as they have lately, I can't complain about a tie. Definitely would have taken the tie over the loss, like last Friday in Denver.

It clinches us home ice. That's all I know.

No idea what that does for PWR but it shouldn't hurt us that much.

Lammy was solid tonight, not saying he sucked. Just that Goephert didn't give up an especially weak goal.

both goalies were very very good, oh well....lets go CC and then we won tomorrow night

i know this has been discussed, WHO OWNS TIEBREAKER WITH SIOUX AND DU?? since we split..thx

both goalies were very very good, oh well....lets go CC and then we won tomorrow night

i know this has been discussed, WHO OWNS TIEBREAKER WITH SIOUX AND DU?? since we split..thx

Sioux_7 told me tonight that we win the Tie Breaker with DU and C.C. if we end up tied with them.

I'd prefer a breast. :angry:

I fixed it! But you still caught it!! Must be cause I guzzled that last glass of wine! Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, a Scott Craven from the Arizona Republic contacted me and I gave him a telephone interview. It had to do with the Arizona quarter but I turned it into a Sioux name and logo thing. Told him that NA's need positive images such as the Fighting Sioux name and logo and the Code Talkers quarter. :lol: