SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

So this report will tell us all who is and who is not responsible for making the now infamous phone call? Would you mind posting a link to this report, or maybe just sharing some of the contents of it with those of us who are interested? You seem to have access to things that other's do not, why not share? By the way, does anyone know if OJ is still looking for his ex-wife's murderer?

Actually shouldn't the complaintant and the report be public information? Lawyers in the house any idea how we can get this.

Would make a good story, find out what fan base they were from and if they had an axe to grinde agaisnt the Hockey players.

HUMMMMMM

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would make a good story, find out what fan base they were from and if they had an axe to grinde agaisnt the Hockey players.

HUMMMMMM

What if the story revealed that it was someone from the UND fan base? Then what?

Actually shouldn't the complaintant and the report be public information? Lawyers in the house any idea how we can get this.

HUMMMMMM

I'm all for it!!!.........let's find out exactly who is behind it......I'll even donate money to a "fund"!!

I'm all for it!!!.........let's find out exactly who is behind it......I'll even donate money to a "fund"!!

People should send me a whole bunch of money so I can make use of that thing we have in North Dakota called the open records law. :lol:

I think Spiros is a pretty good college hockey writer and it seems he has a strong interest in the game, but after the Blarney's incident, why does he think this will chase Toews/Oshie out of town? Did the Gopher's who left early leave because of Blarney's? I don't think so.

What does the recent incident in Grand Forks have to do with the Gophers?

Um I THINK this incident involving the UND players is being compared to an incident that happened at a bar called Blarney's that is located near the U in Minneapolis. While both instances involved hockey players, and minors, and both situations were handled "internally" by the respective coaches, that pretty much ends the similarities. What I think the previous posters were saying was that Kessel, Rypo, and Irmen didn't leave school early because of any involvement they had at Blarney's. Hope this answers your question.

Plenty old enough..i cant wait for a coors light at the game!

This off topic...how do I get music to a clickable link in here? say I want to have a link to play a certain song when you click on it? any ideas... Yes this is off topic but I figured this is the best place for it :lol: I've seen it done in here before but Im not sure the website to get music to do this.