SiouxSports.com Forum

Predictions

siouxhockey5

gotta love the HC references.....

Manchester Northeast Regional

"4. Sacred Heart No biggie for this year's Atlantic Hockey rep. Just replicate what Holy Cross did last year. "

Grand Rapids Midwest Regional:

"4. Niagara: Does anyone remember how the last purple-clad 4 seed did in the NCAA Tournament? "

http://insidecollegehockey.com/5Polls/0607/44_0521.htm

They have started with their 4x4 predictions, i love what they wrote after the gopher part, enjoy.

Siouxhockey5

If we end up in that bracket, I like our chances to get to the Frozen Four. They just need to keep playing exactly how they did last weekend and we might get to watch the Sioux win a National Title. Go SIOUX!!!!!!

In my opinion, Grand Rapids is the easiest bracket (meaning I think the Sioux could beat any of those teams) and Denver hosts the hardest top to bottom.

UND's bracket still has some punch to it. Minnesota still has to be respected despite it's lousy performance. Michigan MIGHT be able to steal a game.

Really, Sacred Heart is the only "gimme" in that bracket.

In my opinion, Grand Rapids is the easiest bracket (meaning I think the Sioux could beat any of those teams) and Denver hosts the hardest top to bottom.

UND's bracket still has some punch to it. Minnesota still has to be respected despite it's lousy performance. Michigan MIGHT be able to steal a game.

Really, Sacred Heart is the only "gimme" in that bracket.

I would be willing to bet that no one would want to play UND as a three seed. MSU doesn't match up well against UND because I have seen them play and they aren't going to be able to slow us down. :)