SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Gophers

Eskimos

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where's that Gopher douche who said after UM went up 2-0 friday night...

Looks like #15 playing #1! :glare:

I've got a nice heeping helping of something for him....

crow.jpg

ENJOY!!!! :glare::D

I have a heeping pile of something else for that schmuck! :D

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote. "

Caddyshack released in 1980. Last time we swept at UMTC was 1980. Coincidence. Definitely.

Great weekend boyz!!! It was amazing in that we were always in the box for some pseudo-penalty.

GO SIOUX!!

Say, just wondering.... Where are all the Goofy Skippys tonight?? Should we post the Suicide Help Line number??

I live amongst the Suicidal. Its going to be a fun week upcoming ... so much fodder, so many opportunities, where to begin.

Both of my daughters wore Sioux jerseys to school last week, got extensive ridicule, and are planning to wear them to school again next week.

What a weekend by the Fighting Sioux. Finally, we are playing the way we should be. The Sioux were the better team this weekend, it wasn't even close 5x5. Keep it up boys!

BINGO! Those clowns can't skate with us 5 on 5. If we would have stayed out of the box the score likely would have been higher. :glare:

While you're at it, post the Bina hit of the game...he just levels the goofer (and one of his own too)...

A serious question about officiating: Do you think Campion will review the weekend's tape (especially the one he called when the puck was passed out of the corner and hit a goofer on the skate who promptly fell to the ice, untouched by the Sioux player), and think he could have eased up on the whistle a bit? Do you think that he'll think he called a very weak game? Or do you think that he'll say to himself that "things tend to even up and that I might have made a bad call or two, but I missed a few penalties too". What do you think his boss will say when watching the officiating in that game? Do you think the Gopher Boosters will send the check this week?

REA East is a 200 foot rink, is it not? Bina's goal had to be about 195', may be a new record.

Every rink is 200 feet long. The width is the only different (85 feet vs. 100 feet).

Bina was about 2-3 feet in front of the Sioux goal red line, and the goal is 15 feet in front of the redline (per the NCAA rulebook).

So that makes it: 200 feet - 15 feet - 15 feet - 2 feet = 168 foot goal.