SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Gophers

Eskimos

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AGREE SO WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? THE SOONER WE DROP THE PUCK THE BETTER. BY THE WAY GEAUXSIOUX IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN AREN'T YOU FROM NAPLES? BECAUSE I'M FROM TAMPA US UP I-75.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973

Sorry, Pensacola. A long way from Tampa. ???

I have seen someone on the board is from Naples, though. I just can't recall who it is.

Sorry, Pensacola. A long way from Tampa. :lol:

I have seen someone on the board is from Naples, though. I just can't recall who it is.

My mistake to get where your at I would have to take I-75 to I-10 West that's no big deal. Please forgive me for this mistake.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973

26 years and 11 months!!!!!

Since we last swept in Minneapolis. (It was a glorious weekend.) And we all know how that 1980 season ended :lol:

Lot of great Sioux teams have come in and NOT gotten the sweep. Tonight is a chance to end a long streak.

That is one stat I do not like to see. However, this Gopher team needs a wake-up call in a big way. Maybe being swept by UND in their own barn will open their eyes.

That is one stat I do not like to see. However, this Gopher team needs a wake-up call in a big way. Maybe being swept by UND in their own barn will open their eyes.

I don't want to see it. This isn't like last years team where we had a dominant group of forwards who when on their game could basically play keepaway from opponents for long stretches last year.

This group plays hard every night, but they just don't have big time upper classmen forwards or really the overall talent up front as last years group. Right now they need great defense and goaltending to win.

Held my tongue (for the most part) and didn't get kicked out. Looking forward to another good one. Sioux need to continue to crash the net and creating turnovers (led to two goals).

We also need to have way fewer penalties. Yikes. Though you can't convince me that Kaip cross checked Briggs. :lol:

Oh, and Briggs is 0 for his last 3.

Held my tongue (for the most part) and didn't get kicked out. Looking forward to another good one. Sioux need to continue to crash the net and creating turnovers (led to two goals).

We also need to have way fewer penalties. Yikes. Though you can't convince me that Kaip cross checked Briggs. :lol:

Oh, and Briggs is 0 for his last 3.

Nobody thinks that was a cross checking, not even Campion.

I watched it on tape this morning and I think Kaip tried to give him an elbow as he went over the top.

It did kind of look like that. Briggs was well under him, but his left elbow to make the motion that appeared like he was trying to make connection with Briggs if possible. The more I watch that replay, the more I think Kaip was deserving of that penalty. I have to quit analyzing each questionable call! :lol: