SiouxSports.com Forum

Something Smells Fishy ...

NanoBison

I can only assume by your refusal to provide a list of names that you are covering something up. I suspect you slowly became addicted to Bath & Body Works and eventually built up a substantial debt on your Visa Card with your continuous purchases. You hoped to keep this under wraps but now the jig is up! We all know about the truth, you may as well come clean. And not clean like that Bath & Body Works crap makes you.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only assume by your refusal to provide a list of names that you are covering something up. I suspect you slowly became addicted to Bath & Body Works...

There was nothing slow about it. Those peach-scented bath oil beads are addictive! :bigsmile:

There was nothing slow about it. Those peach-scented bath oil beads are addictive! :bigsmile:

It's not only the peach-scented oil beads that are keeping him in the tub.....I heard that he recently ripped off one of those life-sized Danica Patrick cutouts from Happy Harry's, and now it resides in his bath tub. Again, this is only a rumor, but you know the old saying.....where there's bubbles, there's oil scented beads....or something like that. ;-)

It's not only the peach-scented oil beads that are keeping him in the tub.....I heard that he recently ripped off one of those life-sized Danica Patrick cutouts from Happy Harry's, and now it resides in his bath tub. Again, this is only a rumor, but you know the old saying.....where there's bubbles, there's oil scented beads....or something like that. ;-)

Oooohhh, well that explains why he had all those wet cardboard pieces on his garage floor. Looked like he was putting together a wet jigsaw puzzle.

Oooohhh, well that explains why he had all those wet cardboard pieces on his garage floor. Looked like he was putting together a wet jigsaw puzzle.

One word for next time: lamination. :bigsmile:

• 1 month later...

Costs top half-million in Sioux nickname case

The school's legal fees from the North Dakota Attorney General's Office and a private Utah law firm stand at about $536,000, as of June 30. Those bills are being paid out of a UND Alumni Association-managed litigation fund, which channels private donations to support the lawsuit.

All current legal bills have been paid in full, Alumni Association Executive Vice President Tim O'Keefe said in an e-mail Monday. A balance of $3,191 remains in the litigation fund, said Leanna Anderson, the Alumni Association's public information coordinator.

Ignore the issue all you want guys, it doesn't help your position it only makes you look weaker. It's obvious trying to have a serious discussion on this is a waste of time. With comments about seedless watermelons ect I can only say good luck to you in trying to improve your image as well as defend yourselves. I don't see either one being an easy task, the people I do feel sorry for are the American Indians with whom your issue is really with but you don't want to address that. That and of course those pesky taxpayers who think they have a right to know how a public institution is spending money. Silly thought all of them, dam the people and their silly rights this is UND after all who dares question them. Carry on its business as usual for some of you.

Don't you feel sorry for the 90% of NA's who favor/don't mind the use of imagery in sports, according to the only survey taken, whose rights/opinions the NC00 and whining PC bed-wetters have ignored? Same old tired trip-trap.