USA VS SWEDEN

AZSIOUX

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The US team got awfully good over the two weeks. I'm glad the boys get to bring a medal home. For the people who hate the way Lee plays defense, he was out for the bulk of the 3-on-5 with the game on the line late in the third.

The US team got awfully good over the two weeks. I'm glad the boys get to bring a medal home. For the people who hate the way Lee plays defense, he was out for the bulk of the 3-on-5 with the game on the line late in the third.

Hopefully Lee and Frazee (who has been quietly decent all year) will maintain their level of play the rest of the year.

Gopher fans might think Frazee should be an MVP candidate but I can't imagine where the US team would have finished if it wasn't for Lee and Chorney.

This team really started to get it together the last few games. Congrats to the USA squad. I am surprised Frazee played as well as he did.

Gopher fans might think Frazee should be an MVP candidate but I can't imagine where the US team would have finished if it wasn't for Lee and Chorney.

Eric Johnson was by far the best player for team USA. He is going to be a very good NHL player.

Congrats to the US boys!

What a comeback! I thought it was just going to be visions of last time opening up with a soft loss to Germany.

Chorney captains yet another team that earns accolades!

If he's around next year, do you think Chorney will wear the C for the Sioux?

Congrats to the US boys!

What a comeback! I thought it was just going to be visions of last time opening up with a soft loss to Germany.

Chorney captains yet another team that earns accolades!

If he's around next year, do you think Chorney will wear the C for the Sioux?

I thought it was going to be worse than last time with the way they started! :D Great rebound to grab the bronze. Could have very well been playing for the gold, so I can't complain with the way the boys played the second half of the tournament. I think Chorney would be a strong candidate to wear the C next year. Let's hope Edmonton holds off one more year on signing him!