SiouxSports.com Forum

Christmas

JESUS,family,rutgers

Hope everyone has a good safe holiday!!

Sorry Tommiejo, but I'm goin for the Buckeyes lol

Go Fighting Sioux at the Dartmouth tourney, hope everyone there treats our team with respect!!

Again Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Hey Sioux_Yeah_Yeah that's ok I understand & you know something there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever. You have a Happy & Safe Holiday. Two more things, one i'm down here in the Keys going to spend christmas deep sea fishing & two, GO GATORS CHOMP ON THOSE BUCKEYES. LOL. From the GATRONATION HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Thanks Siouxmama,

Looking forward to my first North Dakota hockey game next Saturday.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

HAVE FUN JR&R and don't be afraid to wear that Sioux jersey around Dartmouth - you might be suprised how many people come up to you and say...."cool jersey!" As to the hockey....please don't judge us by 1 tourney! :blush: I'd hate to think your hundreds of posts after seeking US out were all in vain... :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year buddy!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!

HAVE FUN JR&R and don't be afraid to wear that Sioux jersey around Dartmouth - you might be suprised how many people come up to you and say...."cool jersey!" As to the hockey....please don't judge us by 1 tourney! :blush: I'd hate to think your hundreds of posts after seeking US out were all in vain... :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year buddy!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!

Hey JR&R Have a very Merry Christmas & a safe & wonderful New Year & enjoy your first FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY GAME.

GO SIOUX

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973

OH YEAH BEFORE I FORGET. GO GATORS CHOMP ON THOSE BUCKEYES ON JAN 8.

Hey JR&R Have a very Merry Christmas & a safe & wonderful New Year & enjoy your first FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY GAME.

GO SIOUX

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973

OH YEAH BEFORE I FORGET. GO GATORS CHOMP ON THOSE BUCKEYES ON JAN 8.

May everyones Christmas be grand and the sioux come back grander!!! :lol: