SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

Interview with Lammy:

The thing that's been difficult since the injury is that I still feel it every day. It's tolerable so I can play, but I've never had something that's lingered this long. For me personally, I just have to keep pushing forward. I know that things haven't gone well for me statistically or wins wise, and that's what you want. But I think it's just a matter of time until the tide turns and good things start happening. I have to put it together for both nights. When I can do that, I think I can be one of the top goaltenders in the league. I need to focus on the positives on what I am doing good.

So the team has to play a goaltender who isn't 100% and who thinks there is still time to turn things around. How reassuring :D

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah great, now go win a game phil. i have faith in you but you have to show the talent......and if hes not fully healthy and hes the best we got, thats not a good sign for grieco, at all

That was my thought. The injury is obviously getting in his head yet, if not physically, yet he must be looking better than Greico and Walski!!!

TH commenting how a lot of student have left since the semester ended now. I don't know about all of you, but the semester never ended for me until the final hockey game had been played.

nah, you get to go back home, find the girlies that are back home from high school and work on that, WAY more important :D

nah, you get to go back home, find the girlies that are back home from high school and work on that, WAY more important :D

The girls in the Forks were much better looking than the ones I went to high school with, which explains why I only went home for the holidays for 3 days! :D