SIOUX VS MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO DAMN VIDEO FEED = MERRY FRIKEN X-MAS FROM UND :D

Right. I think it's a chicken-shi* move on their part. It's been offered all year long and then abruptly stops without warning. If they wish to sell the product, so be it. Let people know though.

The girls in the Forks were much better looking than the ones I went to high school with, which explains why I only went home for the holidays for 3 days! :D

The girls in the Forks were much better looking didn't think I was the plague, like than the ones I went to high school with, which explains why I only went home for the holidays for 3 days! :D

Right. I think it's a chicken-shi* move on their part. It's been offered all year long and then abruptly stops without warning. If they wish to sell the product, so be it. Let people know though.

i hope its just a feed problem because if not just put a price on the game and we will pay.........

i hope its just a feed problem because if not just put a price on the game and we will pay.........

That's what I'm thinking it has to be. They'd obviously, well shouldn't use that word, probably figure out that if they still make it available for cost, they'd still get buyers.

For many of us university/college was a fresh start. :D

Hmm, the guys that were dweebs in high school were still dweebs in college. At least that was my experience. But then again, I only saw high school boys from a distance. I went to an all girl's high school in Chicago. At least that's what I tell my sons and I'm sticking to my story.