SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Finley

bubble874

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true about Finley here, but guess what? Lammy blows all over the ice, cost two games against Wisconsin when we scored at least or above Elliott's goals-against average. Three goals Friday night, two tonight and we lose both games at home. Why? Because we played piss-poor Lamoureux who certainly can't make a save when his team needs one. He doesn't bail out our team when they make a mistake like the GOOD goalies do. Take Elliott for example, he made huge saves both games that preserved the lead last night and tonight for the Badgers sweep at the REA. We got swept by the diving Badgers for the second year in a row!!! Thanks a lot Lammy, what a waste of a talent you are! You're going to be the greatest washout to ever play goalie at the University, you're a disgrace to this program and tradition!!

I see a little of what your saying, but if the sioux play grieco they might lose too anchorage. O wait that already happened.

I see a little of what your saying, but if the sioux play grieco they might lose too anchorage. O wait that already happened.

And if the Sioux go out for another goaltender and he's not a North Dakota product, is less than 20 years old as a freshman, and doesn't ride the pine for at least 1 season (because somehow that automatically assures that he'll never lose a game his freshman year even if his team doesn't score when he's in net), he'll probably be thrown under the bus too.

I don't blame Phil for the sweep. He's just part of the problem. But then again, Im just a worthless poster who thinks that this team is losing because of team problems and is unwilling to throw players under the bus.

And if the Sioux go out for another goaltender and he's not a North Dakota product, is less than 20 years old as a freshman, and doesn't ride the pine for at least 1 season (because somehow that automatically assures that he'll never lose a game his freshman year even if his team doesn't score when he's in net), he'll probably be thrown under the bus too.

I don't blame Phil for the sweep. He's just part of the problem. But then again, Im just a worthless poster who thinks that this team is losing because of team problems and is unwilling to throw players under the bus.

No one said that you are a worthless poster. First when I started reading your posts I thought you actually thought Finley was amazing because you kept standing up for him and now that I have noticed that you seem to do that for every player I am gaining a lot more respect for your posts. I on the other hand stand up for the people I think deserve it and don't stand up for the players I don't think deserve it. It is just a difference of opinion it doesn't mean either of us are dumb or stupid or whatever other names people like goon and some of the other guys want to call posters. I like the fact that there is a difference of opinions it makes for some good debates until goon and Thetriouxper and the other little kids comes in and starts calling people names and then it turns into a circus.

I have no problem with redwing or any of the other poster and I hope none of them have a problem with me expressing my difference of opinion.

Since you continue to highlight the "freshmen" Grieco's lack of skill who has only played six games so far in college, let me share with you my findings of his junior season Grieco had, since you really don't follow hockey in Ontario,

The point I'm making is, that Grieco comes with credentials!

2005/2006 Wellington 26 1418:04 17 4 3 5 54 2.28 521 0.906

TOTALS 26 1418 17 4 3 5 54 2.28 521 0.906

PLAYOFFS

YEAR TEAM GP MIN W L - SO GA GAA SV SV%

2006 Wellington 12 744:36 6 6 - 0 35 2.82 322 0.902

TOTALS 12 744 6 6 - 0 35 2.82 322 0.902

-Rick Norman Memorial Award - Playoffs MVP- Anthony Grieco

-January 19, 2006 - Two members of the Wellington Dukes have been selected to participate in the OPJAHL All Star Game to be played January 25th at the Port Credit Arena in Mississauga.

Defenseman Ian Maracle leads all Duke blueliners with 11 goals and has been rock hard steady in the back end.

Goaltender Anthony Grieco with the third lowest GAA in the East Division at 2.58

I am not saying that Grieco is better then Lammy! Lammy is the go to guy until someone steps up and takes opportunity.

Go Sioux Go!!

Since you continue to highlight the "freshmen" Grieco's lack of skill who has only played six games so far in college, let me share with you my findings of his junior season Grieco had, since you really don't follow hockey in Ontario,

The point I'm making is, that Grieco comes with credentials!

2005/2006 Wellington 26 1418:04 17 4 3 5 54 2.28 521 0.906

TOTALS 26 1418 17 4 3 5 54 2.28 521 0.906

PLAYOFFS

YEAR TEAM GP MIN W L - SO GA GAA SV SV%

2006 Wellington 12 744:36 6 6 - 0 35 2.82 322 0.902

TOTALS 12 744 6 6 - 0 35 2.82 322 0.902

-Rick Norman Memorial Award - Playoffs MVP- Anthony Grieco

-January 19, 2006 - Two members of the Wellington Dukes have been selected to participate in the OPJAHL All Star Game to be played January 25th at the Port Credit Arena in Mississauga.

Defenseman Ian Maracle leads all Duke blueliners with 11 goals and has been rock hard steady in the back end.

Goaltender Anthony Grieco with the third lowest GAA in the East Division at 2.58

I am not saying that Grieco is better then Lammy! Lammy is the go to guy until someone steps up and takes opportunity.

Go Sioux Go!!

Please do not cloud the issue for playswithhimself by posting facts. He is the well spring from which all hockey knowledge flows, don't ever question him again. :D

Please do not cloud the issue for playswithhimself by posting facts. He is the well spring from which all hockey knowledge flows, don't ever question him again. :D

Can we have Jordan back now please lol. He has a 5-4 record with a 2.75 GAA and a .920 save percentage with the lowell devils. Everyone said he wasn't deserving, but now that he is gone and its all lammy's look where were at. Both goalies aren't playin great, Phil may have more potential but he only has 3 semesesters left, we need more than potential from him now. If he doesn't step it up soon, play grieco the rest of the way to get him more experience since he is only a freshman. Just my 2 cents

Exactly as I predicted in an earlier post on this thread, we can have a civil discussion till "THETRIOUXPER" and the other little kids come in and start call people names. Classy.

Why does this not bother anyone else?

Why is he able to keep disrupting threads without anyone saying anything?

Exactly as I predicted in an earlier post on this thread, we can have a civil discussion till "THETRIOUXPER" and the other little kids come in and start call people names. Classy.

Lives, I think I speak for quite a few people when I say THETRIOUXPER is probably only like 14, so don't be too offended by what he/or she says.

I think others will start coming on and realizing that what he is saying is childish and if it keeps up a moderator will come in and take a look at it.

Because I admit I'm a jerk, and I'm seeking help. Unfortunately there is no cure for stupidity. The reality of it is very few here really like you, in case you were having troubles discovering that. It's not what you say but rather how you say things. I have one question for you. Would you say things about the player's you despise to their face? I'm not talking about feeling threatened by a player for saying something to their face. I want to know if you really have the balls to walk up to Joe Finely and tell him that he sucks. My experience is that most people are alot more brave when they are on the other end of a phone, or computer. But face to face they just can't seem to be quite as confrontational or disrespectful. So I ask you, could you look any one of these guys straight in the face and tell them how you truthfully feel? If not, it is way past time for you to shut the hell up and quit bashing these guys.

My source says that Finley will get a goal and an assist tonight. Furthermore he'll throw a couple big checks, get into a fight and miss the game tomorrow night.

At least I hope he does to quiet this thread down a bit.

Perhaps a goal like Matt Greene made last night. I had to watch the replay twice to believe my eyes - he made a sweet move. Hope Joe was watching and can fulfill your prediction.

So, if I get this right, it has to pass the face to face test or it cannot be posted....I get it.

Thanks TRIOUXP for clearing things up.

No, that's not what I'm saying. But I have talked to most of these guys face to face, and I wouldn't disrespect them here or there. If you choose to hide behind a computer and spew crap and then can't step up to do it face to face, it makes you nothing more than a chickenshit, plain and simple. Or maybe just be a little more tactful when you are blasting a world class athlete, that would seem to be more reasonable to me. Funny how these guys want sympathy when people call them on their bull$%!#.

Lives, I think I speak for quite a few people when I say THETRIOUXPER is probably only like 14, so don't be too offended by what he/or she says.

I think others will start coming on and realizing that what he is saying is childish and if it keeps up a moderator will come in and take a look at it.

I think you should speak for yourself before deciding to speak for others.

You do not, nor will ever, speak for me. Whether I am right or wrong, I do all the speaking for myself. No one else has the right to do it for me.

Thanks.