SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Lakers V

Shawn-O

Who's going to Allendale? Are any of you in the Cities planning on going to Joe Senser's? Who thinks the Sioux will win this game, and why? Why do I have all these questions, with no answers? Discuss....

I will be at Senser's for this one, the only question is Bloomington or Roseville. Honestly, this will be a tough, tough assignment for the Sioux. It will take a perfect game to win, including zero, ZERO turnovers. Sooner or later someone's going to knock these guys off at their place, let's hope it's Saturday. Final score prediction (I hope I'm wrong):

Grand Valley 34, Fighting Sioux 27.

Who's going to Allendale? Are any of you in the Cities planning on going to Joe Senser's? Who thinks the Sioux will win this game, and why? Why do I have all these questions, with no answers? Discuss....

I will be at Senser's for this one, the only question is Bloomington or Roseville. Honestly, this will be a tough, tough assignment for the Sioux. It will take a perfect game to win, including zero, ZERO turnovers. Sooner or later someone's going to knock these guys off at their place, let's hope it's Saturday. Final score prediction (I hope I'm wrong):

Grand Valley 34, Fighting Sioux 27.

:D:lol:???

yeah, we'd love to see some of you folks in the Dale. Haven't been on here since last year's playoffs, nice to have an excuse. I'm really looking forward to part five. If any of you are coming, the long-term forecast is for cold and snow....not the midfifties and partly cloudy we had for the usd game.

The one thing that this game will come down to is the UND defense. Can they rebound from a poor performance against Omaha, and contain an offense that is probably better than Omaha?:lol:

I like UND's chances this year a whole lot better than last year. If Manke continues to play well the Sioux have a great chance to win this game. If the offense has a mediocre day....end of season.... :D

Here's a prediction though:

Winner goes to the National Championship ???

I'll go one step further and say that the winner of this game wins the national championship.

NW Missouri might have a thing or two to say about that, they have a very good football team this year.

I think UND will play better on defense, but GV's offense is better than UNO's because like UND they have some balance between run and pass. Although most of the damage they seem to do is through the air. I feel much better about this playoff season compared to last year, but I do think GV will win the game.

NW Missouri might have a thing or two to say about that, they have a very good football team this year.

I also UND will play better on defense, but GV's offense is better than UNO's because like UND they have some balance between run and pass. Although most of the damage they seem to do is through the air. I feel much better about this playoff season compared to last year, but I do think GV will win the game.

I feel way more confident playing a great offense that has a more conventional offensive set than one that is really hard to prepare for(UNO). GVSU, to me, is a lot like USD's offense where they tend to pass more than run, but are far more dangerous than USD because of their quarterback.

OK, so at last year's game there was a GVSU fan in a banana suit jumping in the face of everyone who was wearing green and white. It was more amusing than annoying, I guess.

oh yeah...B-RAD...god I miss him ;) If only he hadn't taken that unfortunate turn into the Orange Julius at the mall... :lol:??? RIP you Vitamin B-packed fruit! :0

Well as you know I rarely post on this forum mainly cuz im not a UND fan and not from the UND area, but of course I think my GVSU Laker Football team will prevail. However, im not looking forward to a blowout. The weather will be pretty cold & windy im sure, even some snow is predicted. I want Grand Valley to win obviously, but id rather see a close hard-fought game where the attendance is huge, and stays until the final seconds tick off (Extremely rare @ Lubbers Stadium!)

I honestly have not followed The Fighting Sioux at all this season and basically know nothing about them other than the fact that they are very good as always. I will go out on a limb and say our Lakers will win the game 28-14.

Now all of you can jump in & bash me left & right! Have a great day!

OOT

OK, so at last year's game there was a GVSU fan in a banana suit jumping in the face of everyone who was wearing green and white. It was more amusing than annoying, I guess.

Oh, that guy. I think that was some sort of itintiation thing the Sigma Pi's had a guy do. Don't think I've seen that around this year, but then again, I could be wrong.

yeah, we'd love to see some of you folks in the Dale. Haven't been on here since last year's playoffs, nice to have an excuse. I'm really looking forward to part five. If any of you are coming, the long-term forecast is for cold and snow....not the midfifties and partly cloudy we had for the usd game.

Froggy,

How difficult will it be to get tickets? Can we get them at the game?

Froggy,

How difficult will it be to get tickets? Can we get them at the game?

You should be able to buy them at the gate. You might want to check with UND first to make sure they've sold out all of their allotment, then check GVSU's Ticket office to see if you can get your tickets at will call. They did have some problems at the ticket booth last weekend, but probably because of the holiday that they didn't have their regular crew there. And if you can't get a seat, they'll just keep on printing standing room tickets.

You should be able to buy them at the gate. You might want to check with UND first to make sure they've sold out all of their allotment, then check GVSU's Ticket office to see if you can get your tickets at will call. They did have some problems at the ticket booth last weekend, but probably because of the holiday that they didn't have their regular crew there. And if you can't get a seat, they'll just keep on printing standing room tickets.

Thanks, good luck and Go Sioux !

Sioux 31 Grand Valley 27.

GV has to settle for two FGs, while the Sioux only have to settle for one.

Unfortunately, I'll be in Louisiana and won't be able to watch or listen to the game via the internet, so I'll be bothering my parents all afternoon to get scores.

Go Sioux !!!