SiouxSports.com Forum

How quickly they forget.

The Sicatoka

UND's record through 12 games in the Dave Hakstol era:

2006-07: 6-5-1.

2005-06: 7-4-1.

2004-05: 5-5-2.

Don't get me wrong.

There's a ton of work this team needs to do.

But good teams come together through adversity (like injuries to key players).

All is not lost.

Some of you need to get away from the rail of the ship. :silly:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UND's record through 12 games in the Dave Hakstol era:

2006-07: 6-5-1.

2005-06: 7-4-1.

2004-05: 5-5-2.

Don't get me wrong.

There's a ton of work this team needs to do.

But good teams come together through adversity (like injuries to key players).

All is not lost.

Some of you need to get away from the rail of the ship. :silly:

Thanks Sicatoka.

Look at Minnesota. They have swept Wayne State, Ohio State, CC, and Duluth, not exactly tough teams. They lost to Main as did we and they swept Wisconsin, who we split with. They tied SCSU twice, we beat and tied them. I think North Dakota will get better and we will be right with Minnesota (or at least in the top three in the WCHA). UAA has been hard on us in the past.

UAA has been hard on us in the past.

Every team has a terrible time going up to Alaska. I think the time difference effects all teams more than they would care to admit.

I wouldn't read as much into this past week-end as everyone seems to be doing........except maybe the goaltending.

Every team has a terrible time going up to Alaska. I think the time difference effects all teams more than they would care to admit.

I wouldn't read as much into this past week-end as everyone seems to be doing........except maybe the goaltending.

here to see if anyone is trolling....

Here's hoping the Goofers get beat too.

The UND Fighting Sioux Men's hockey team will be just fine folks. Don't the undies in a bundle. It's a marathon and not a race.

Osh and Toews will get back on track in terms of point production then look out. You seem to forget they're sticking the top defenders on both of them and usually shadowing and double teamming them. Just like last year when Stafford and Zajac were the big scoring punch and they struggled a little bit early too.

This coaching staff is the nation's best. Hakstol & Company will have these boys playing and hitting on all cylinders as the year progresses.

Let's not be fair weather fans and bust these kids up. We play in the greatest conference in college hockey and games are ususally a dog fight. That's good. That is what you want. Playing high caliber teams, night in and night out and competing. That is what builds chemistry .. character .. passion. These boys will be there in the end.

Don't be surprised if #8 is hanging in the rafters next season after the Show in St. Loiue in April.

Have faith!

My random thoughts on this topic.

> I would rather lose games in November we are "suppose to win" than lose them in March / April.

> Nothing beats UND Hockey pride and the coaches and players feel this more than ANY of us!

> This team will be a force come the second half of the year.

> Let's enjoy the ride and not let one bad weekend or bad month ruin the season.

> For those in Grand Forks, fill The Ralph and support these young men every game.

> We have the best arena in hockey to watch our beloved Sioux play in.

Go Sioux!

The UND Fighting Sioux Men's hockey team will be just fine folks. Don't the undies in a bundle. It's a marathon and not a race.

Osh and Toews will get back on track in terms of point production then look out. You seem to forget they're sticking the top defenders on both of them and usually shadowing and double teamming them. Just like last year when Stafford and Zajac were the big scoring punch and they struggled a little bit early too.

This coaching staff is the nation's best. Hakstol & Company will have these boys playing and hitting on all cylinders as the year progresses.

Let's not be fair weather fans and bust these kids up. We play in the greatest conference in college hockey and games are ususally a dog fight. That's good. That is what you want. Playing high caliber teams, night in and night out and competing. That is what builds chemistry .. character .. passion. These boys will be there in the end.

Don't be surprised if #8 is hanging in the rafters next season after the Show in St. Loiue in April.

Have faith!

You act like you think you have a clue, quit trying to blow sunshine up our a$$e$$. If people here want to believe the wheel's are coming off let them. Can't you see the sky is falling, the ship is sinking, ect., ect. Please let us wallow in our self pity you jerkwad. :silly:

Hey, I like this little man they call triouxper. Little is an understatement. This quack eats chix wings, drinks massive amounts of beer and takes this team on his shoulders.

He's a clown that has serious Fighting Sioux fever. If all fans were like this dude that Ralph would rock every night they have a game there.

This is essence of a hockey forum. You should see this guy in a white usa hockey t-shirt w/ red rings around the neck and sleeves. If you look at him from a distance you'd swear you are eye'ing down the lane at a "HUMAN BOWLING PIN".

It's the absolute funniest thing you'll ever lie eyes on. I think he also sports a bald head.

Hey, I like this little man they call triouxper. Little is an understatement. This quack eats chix wings, drinks massive amounts of beer and takes this team on his shoulders.

He's a clown that has serious Fighting Sioux fever. If all fans were like this dude that Ralph would rock every night they have a game there.

This is essence of a hockey forum. You should see this guy in a white usa hockey t-shirt w/ red rings around the neck and sleeves. If you look at him from a distance you'd swear you are eye'ing down the lane at a "HUMAN BOWLING PIN".

It's the absolute funniest thing you'll ever lie eyes on. I think he also sports a bald head.

Yeah, I bet the hardest part of your life is remembering to ask people if they want french fries or onion rings with their Whopper combo meal. :silly: