SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

FWIW, The Sioux are not getting manhandled. They had the better of the scoring chances in the second period. In fact, I think UAA's only good scoring chance of the period was the last PP goal. Sometimes your goaltender doesn't have a good game, and that's what happened here (that plus the part about the goalie getting run over). With average goaltending, they'll win most games when they play like this.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we are losing,we would still be losing without that bad call. the sioux are getting outplayed bad. it sucks bad from the sounds of it, lets pull out some tricks and get back in this

MAN WE SUCK AZZ IN THE 2ND PERIOD!!

It is called "adding insult to injury" and although one goal does not a game make, it sure does inhibit flow and momentum when you allow a BS running the goalie goal and then have a linesman make a behind the play call that the ref didn't call that turns into a PP goal.

True. UND should kill that PP. Also true. UND should not have been in a position where they HAD to kill that PP.

Nevertheless, UND is playing not to lose (and not well) and not taking ANY chances. I would rather lose 10-2 with numerous chances for not than play tight and lose 5-2 and blame the refs.

UND needs to chance everything - for at least one period - if we are to have a chance. JMHO.

I have this strange feeling that the third period will be our best period of hockey. I realize that won't be a tough feat... but I just feel like we're gonna step it up this period. Hopefully we can get Fabian in the locker room to talk to the team... he seems like he'd have something to say.

Come on boys... step it up!!!

Maybe we think it's practice with so few people there... haha

I of course am kidding about me not listening to the game anymore.... I am way too much of a Sioux Hockey fan to do that!!!

Someone better say something in the locker room to fire these boys up for the 3rd period... We need a helluva comeback!!! I know the 2nd period is never our strong point, therefore we NEED to step it up in the 3rd.... I gotta have faith that we can at least play some better hockey!!!

So, come on boys, fire up and get some goals!!! Let's live up to our nickname!!! GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!!