SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome. cant wait to watch. any indication of "having to be in the 1st 100 to get it free" or anythign like the sioux website does? or is it jsut everyone can watch lol

i watched a bit last week and it was very choppy and didnt come in to well. but i really dont care. as long as its something im cool with that!

the radio works for me too if it doesnt come in well :D

i watched a bit last week and it was very choppy and didnt come in to well. but i really dont care. as long as its something im cool with that!

weird. I watched most of Friday's game on the web and it worked fine

the radio works for me too if it doesnt come in well :D

I'll be watching via satellite (but probably listening to the radio as the announcers for UAA are a little "excited" over simple things like a hit ;)

Too bad, it makes me wonder if he will pursue a medical redshirt or whether his injury is such that it will never get better. :D

But we don't know if he was held out for injury reasons or if he was just a healthy scratch for the trip.

It could be that he just had an off week of practice. I'm not reading too much into the fact that he didn't travel with the team to UAA.

Too bad, it makes me wonder if he will pursue a medical redshirt or whether his injury is such that it will never get better. :D

I'm not sure what the exact guidelines are for seeking a red-shirt or even a medical red-shirt in hockey is, but Ryan Martens only played in 2 games last year and he wasn't able to red-shirt. Or maybe they chose not to red-shirt him? Who knows...

I'm not sure what the exact guidelines are for seeking a red-shirt or even a medical red-shirt in hockey is, but Ryan Martens only played in 2 games last year and he wasn't able to red-shirt. Or maybe they chose not to red-shirt him? Who knows...

I'm not positive either, but isn't a medical redshirt offered if you play in less than 20% of the games, because of an injury?

Somewhat off topic here, and maybe it has been adressed ealier in this or another thread, but I assume there'll be no hockey segment of the Fighting Sioux Coaches' Show??? Or is someone subbing?

I haven't heard any specifics for tonight, but in the past when the team travels to Alaska, there is no hockey segment on the show.

I haven't heard any specifics for tonight, but in the past when the team travels to Alaska, there is no hockey segment on the show.

Not unless they plan on calling from the plane and if I am not sure, you not supposed to do that.

i dont think forney would want to redshirt, he will be good by xmas for sure...judging by the fact that he has already played some games. maybe forney is 100% and just didnt go...?? also, i dont think martens was injured, that was brad miller. martens played 2 games or whatever because he needed to develop another year.

i dont think forney would want to redshirt, he will be good by xmas for sure...judging by the fact that he has already played some games. maybe forney is 100% and just didnt go...?? also, i dont think martens was injured, that was brad miller. martens played 2 games or whatever because he needed to develop another year.

That was my point about Martens in my original post. He(Martens) was healthy and didn't get an opportunity to play except for the Harvard series. I think Forney is relatively healthy(no player is perfectly healthy IMO) and didn't get to travel. Maybe the coaches are just being more cautious with Forney since it's so early in the season still. As you can see alreay this year, this will be a tough line-up to crack. Maybe he just had a tough week of practice? Or maybe others excelled?