SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to get the 2 points on the road. way to many penalties. great job by grieco with 34 saves i believe. miller and genoway playing BIG. lets get the sweep tomorrow and grab the 4 points on the road. very very bad 2nd period. lets give grieco some time to play 5 on 5 instead of being a man down every 4 minutes. go siouxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a win is a win is a win :D

Hak's comments:

People here sure got their money's worth. Doubts either coach loved the game, but it was an entertaining one.

Saw some veteran mistakes, that concerned him. Penalties, hockey sense type of plays that got Mankato back into the game. We were fine at 3-1 until we did a couple of things that weren't very inteligente. We weren't responsible with the puck.

Brad had a heck of a night. Big smile on his face. On Wed after practice we talked for a few minutes and was told he has to give Hak a reason to leave him in the lineup. Tonight he gave us a reason to leave him in the lineup

Grieco, nice performance for a young guy. Wanted to get him through the first period and settled in. Very solid performance for his first time out. End of the second period he made a big save on their power play... read the play very well. Made a few other big saves. Probably one goal he'd like to have back

Thought we moved the puck better tonight. Did some good things in the offensive zone. When we were up 3-0 we certainly could have been up by a couple more. There were a few times that we were a little rattled. When we start the game with the intensity that we did tonight you're gonna be able to battle through things.

Had five or six shifts in a row that were really good, scoring wasn't just out of the blue. Showed some backbone there

If my math is right Miller is like the team leader in points.

Before this game he had three points with 4 tonight that give him 7 and tops on the team.

I would say I can't see any reason he can't keep him self in the line if he keeps playing like that.

So there are lots tickets left for tomorrow night, decent seats too. If we make the drive, do I run the risk of cursing the Sioux with PCM hex? At $14 bucks a seat and after the way the game went tonight, it's just too tempting to pass up.

If my math is right Miller is like the team leader in points.

Before this game he had three points with 4 tonight that give him 7 and tops on the team.

I would say I can't see any reason he can't keep him self in the line if he keeps playing like that.

I think Miller has sat out 3 or 4 games this year.....pretty good in the games he has played!!

So does Grieco get the start tomorrow? Hak sounded like for the most part, he was satisfied with his performance.

I got that same impression. Hak sounded like he was impressed to see him shake if off after those 2 goals in 21 seconds. It would be nice to see Walski get the nod, but I don't think we can really afford that right now, we need Grieco to get some game time and speed up his development. But from the sounds of the way he played tonight, he's got a hell of a good start.

I gotta go to the game tom. night!

I think Miller has sat out 3 or 4 games this year.....pretty good in the games he has played!!

Miller has played 5/7 games this season. I think I think if I were the coach he might become a fixture in the line up. Oh course its easier to coach from the stand or in your livingroom.

What's the PCM hex? :D

It's not that I mind having a hex named after me, but I'd like to have an idea why.

My bad, I thought that every out of town game you went to the Sioux lost. Was that Daggies? or am I completely missing it because of the barley pops.

So does Grieco get the start tomorrow? Hak sounded like for the most part, he was satisfied with his performance.

With out question. PCM since your the arena reporter do you know how long Lammy is out, I mean have you gotten wind of anything?

My bad, I thought that every out of town game you went to the Sioux lost. Was that Daggies? or am I completely missing it because of the barley pops.

You must have been thinking of dagies and the bad luck he's had at Mavs games. I've never been to a game in Mankato, but maybe I should start going. :D

PCM since your the arena reporter do you know how long Lammy is out, I mean have you gotten wind of anything?

Absolutely no idea. The media jackals are the last people they tell anything about injuries. It does no good to even ask.