SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Thanks for beating the ugly Pioneers and congratulations on the big overtime win

Happy birthday to you

Oh yeah!! Have a drink for me!! Remember I'm on a dry reservation!! Oh what the heck, have a six pack for me!!! Happy birthday and YEA DOGZ!!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I :D hockey mom... but not in the Jodie Foster way.

Come to the Final Five.

I'm working on it.....but it might be the same weekend as the ski trip- so I might have to choose one. And I don't think that you understood what I was saying about Jodie. But it's okay.....

I'm working on it.....but it might be the same weekend as the ski trip- so I might have to choose one. And I don't think that you understood what I was saying about Jodie. But it's okay.....

I think she got it! And YOU, get your priorities straight!! It's the Final Five for Parise sake!!!!!!

You can stay at my place, unless you don't like cats.

And I can't imagine what you might be saying other than what I inferred... about her, um, preference.

How the hell does Morin walk right in on the faceoff?!!

Well, Sioux win, so I guess is doesn't matter. That was a heck of a lot more exciting than I expected it to be after the first period. Have to give the Mavs credit for never quitting.

6 seconds left... penalties for both teams...

2 Mankato players, and Chorney

I realize that feed is waaaay ahead, but you must type dam fast too. And you have almost the exact TH quotes. It's like I'm hearing and reading in Hennesey in my head. Let the nightmares begin.