Tournament Schedule

Mar. 15 - 7:07P Quarterfinals

Mar. 16 - 2:07P Semifinals

Mar. 16 - 7:07P Semifinals

Mar. 17 - 2:07P 3rd Place

Mar. 17 - 7:07P Broadmoor Trophy

Championship Game

Ticket Information

On Sale Now - Season ticket package reservations available to the public through Ticketmaster (seat locations confirmed after February 13).

Dec. 12, 2006 - Season ticket packages available to the public through Ticketmaster.

Dec. 12, 2006 - Group sales begin for series and single game tickets.

Mar. 5, 2007 - Single game tickets go on sale to the general public.

Got mine in the mail today as well. This is the best conference tournament in the country. Period. It's as much a big party as it is a hockey tournament. But I think the best part is walking around the "X" in my Sioux jersey and getting cold stares and smart remarks from Gopher fans. :D

I can't WAIT until March!!! ;)

So is the discussion going to start already on the conspiracy of how the GOphers always get the late-prime time game? :D;):D

capt.sge.tqr59.041006080153.photo02.photo.default-364x512.jpg

Probably not, FIRE HELMET GUY. Thanks to Gopher superfan Kim Jong Il's threat to detonate a nuclear weapon unless the Gophers get the 7:00 pm semi-final game no matter what, WCHA commissioner Bruce McLeod has backed off of a promise to give that Friday night time-slot to the #1 seed, no matter who it is.

capt.sge.tqr59.041006080153.photo02.photo.default-364x512.jpg

Probably not, FIRE HELMET GUY. Thanks to Gopher superfan Kim Jong Il's threat to detonate a nuclear weapon unless the Gophers get the 7:00 pm semi-final game no matter what, WCHA commissioner Bruce McLeod has backed off of a promise to give that Friday night time-slot to the #1 seed, no matter who it is.

We need Team America... :D

iranian-president-backs-iraqi-democracy.jpg

Iranian troops march in Tehran at a rally organized to show support for the University of Minnesota. Troops sang "The Minnesota Rouser" which was promptly followed up with chants of "death to North Dakota".

In other news, I'll be back at the Final Five in 2007 to watch a sloppy drunk Runninwiththedogs try to slosh, stumble, and electric slide her way into winning Dance Mania.

Listen, old man. I don't know how to do this "electric slide."

in PCM's day, was it the "acoustic slide?"

Yikes, that's just like my grandpa saying he used to play the kerosine guitar before electricity came.

As for the final five, Mr. and Mrs. Siouxman, I hope I can trust you to purchase three tickets this year :silly:

The WCHA FF can stand on its own merit. This tourament will sell out for the championship games whenever Wisconsin, ND, SCSU, Mankato or Duluth are playing. If you have a championship game of CC and Denver, attendance may be in trouble. We are past the point of having to say the Gophers get the night game, because its the only way it will sell out. Does anyone remember what the attendance was at last years final?