SiouxSports.com Forum

The SIOUX this year

Prpichrocks_19

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cared for my son's white German Shepard for a year before he took him back. Next to my mutt, he's the best dog ever!! Smart, well trained, and other than a short term problem with skin allergies (reason he lived with me before his boy moved to a non allergenic home) BEAUTIFUL. My mutt, part Lab/German Shepard/Great Pyreness is the absolute BEST!!! He's never killed a gopher but he's killed many a bird he's snuck up on. Ugh!!

When the 90 lb neighbor mutt came into my yard and tried chasing my brother's beagle "Siouxbee", the "Maximus" put a quick end to the chase by pinning the intruder to the ground by the neck....I wasn't in any hurry to pull him off either...;) Moral of the story: German Shephers kick a$$!

I hate to hijack a thread, but....

Has Fetch's dog ever met goon's dog?

(Sorry, it's Friday, and its been a long summer)

I should say that there is no need, my dog has been clipped, he was clipped at 5 months. Since Fetch's dog is yellow lab there is a very good chance she is steller. Yellow labs are superior dogs have the great hunting genes. :lol::blush::huh:

Somebody should just start a dog thread. I thought i was going to read 3 pages of Sioux hockey but it turned out to be 90% Dog fights. This years team could be one of the best we have seen IF they mesh.If the lines come together right away look out NCAA Cause the SIOUX will beat you down.And the fighting SIOUX will be a hostile and abusive team to teams in the way! Oshie for Hobey. I wonder what goofer will be freshmen of the year?ARE YOU READY FOR FIGHTINNNNNNNG SIOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUX HOCKEEEEY!!!

Oh and by the way Black Labs Rule!!! :blush:

That right Redwing77, lab owners start to resemble their dog's so its only natural for their owners to get defensive. ;)

Bah. I have a Hungarian Viszla so I out "rare breed" all of you! :sad:

She doesn't hunt though. She came originally from an abusive household so we're her second home. She probably did hunt in her past (in between times when her previous owner beat and starved her).

Anyways.... She's very sweet, but not the most social dog. Very afraid of strangers.

Bah. I have a Hungarian Viszla so I out "rare breed" all of you! :sad:

She doesn't hunt though. She came originally from an abusive household so we're her second home. She probably did hunt in her past (in between times when her previous owner beat and starved her).

Anyways.... She's very sweet, but not the most social dog. Very afraid of strangers.

They can be high-strung dogs to start with.

They can be high-strung dogs to start with.

Not that I've encountered. Just my current dog. Most of them I've been around have been quite well behaved, if a little rambunctious. My dog loves to run and swim. This is my second Viszla. My first Viszla would rarely even bark! I guess it depends upon the individual dog or how the owners train the dog.