SiouxSports.com Forum

Who is going to this ?

Fetch

I would, if I hadn't just seen it last month in Fargo...

cup.jpg

For those of you who have not had the privilege of seeing the Cup up close, I highly recommend you go.

Great Pic, Nice lookin family. I will also be at the Ralph with my kids and camera. Hopefully we can get a good pic for the christmas card.

I would, if I hadn't just seen it last month in Fargo...

cup.jpg

For those of you who have not had the privilege of seeing the Cup up close, I highly recommend you go.

Great pic...but is that a PITTSBURGH PENGUINS STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS T-SHIRT? Dude, time to go shopping. That t-shirt is 14 years old! :D

Great team they had then, though. For some funny stuff related to that 1991 Stanley Cup series with the North Stars, I suggest checking out the link below and clicking on the "Bellows" video. Careful, though, it's not exactly language suitable for kids.

Great Hockey Videos

By buddy had Bellows autograph a NorthStars puck a couple weeks ago and mentioned the video against Pittsburgh...All he said was, "Not that goddamm thing"....

Has anyone heard where else he will be taking the cup? The articles say he'll be spending the day in Grand Forks with the cup and I've heard a ton of rumors as to where else it could be visiting (ex.- Judys bar). Has anything been confirmed?

Wouldn't be suprised to see it at Judy's since that was stumbling distance from where he used to live but really...what's the big deal with that Stanley cup?? EVERYTHING is sponsored by a corporation now and, great, sure they make nice tools but SO WHAT? :glare: What I think it REALLY COOL is ndsu bringing the DakotaAnchor to...

RRRRAAAMMMMOOOONNEEEE!!!!! Round up all these ag-college clowns on this board and ask them what TROPHY they'd rather be tied to if we dropped them IN A LAKE!! (The CUP won't float either but in this case I'd rather dance with Lord Stanley than the Stanley Tools/Mobster body anchor!) :silly::silly:

Wouldn't be suprised to see it at Judy's since that was stumbling distance from where he used to live but really...what's the big deal with that Stanley cup?? EVERYTHING is sponsored by a corporation now and, great, sure they make nice tools but SO WHAT? :0 What I think it REALLY COOL is ndsu bringing the DakotaAnchor to...

RRRRAAAMMMMOOOONNEEEE!!!!! Round up all these ag-college clowns on this board and ask them what TROPHY they'd rather be tied to if we dropped them IN A LAKE!! (The CUP won't float either but in this case I'd rather dance with Lord Stanley than the Stanley Tools/Mobster body anchor!) :silly::silly:

:glare:

Siouxmenow, you are pretty darn good. Are you the real Jimmy Norton? Happy birthday Jimmy!

The cup will be in Grand Forks at about 2:00 tomorrow. It will make a few private stops. I bet one of them will be Acme Electric since they are useing the owners plane to fly it in. Then it will be at the Ralph for the public from 6:00 to about 9:00. I Guess there will be a great light show and stuff. Then Commie and his family(mom, Dad and Bro) will bring it back to Edmonton. Should be a great event.