SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Senser's in Bloomington

sioux7>5

I have a question for all the Sioux fans in Minneapolis, who all goes to Joe Senser's in Bloomington to watch the hockey games? My wife does not always want to go watch all the games and I hate going by myself to watch the games. So I am looking for people to hook up with if she does not want to go with.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for all the Sioux fans in Minneapolis, who all goes to Joe Senser's in Bloomington to watch the hockey games? My wife does not always want to go watch all the games and I hate going by myself to watch the games. So I am looking for people to hook up with if she does not want to go with.

Dude, maybe you should look for a new wife! :love:

No, she had never even watched a hockey games untill we meet. She goes most of the time but there are nights she would prefer to stay home. We also have a 1 year old so it gets hard to take him out sometimes.

Hope to get there on 9/9 to watch the football game against Northern Iowa.

sioux7>5,

I used to always hear about Joe Senser's in Bloomington but never ventured out for a similar reason...except I don't have the wife to worry about - I just have no other friends who are Sioux fans. I decided to go out and watch the east region games two years ago and was stunned at how many fans from this message board were there. Runninwiththedogs and UMDDogz were there and I've also met siouxguyinstpaul, Yttrium, Bigchief, NorthDakotaHockey, and dagies, amongst dozens of other members from the board. If you're ever debating going out and catching a game, I suggest putting a post on here about it and I GUARANTEE you that someone will invite you to sit with their bunch. You're amongst friends at siouxsports.com.

Every once in a while, Doug Woog makes an appearance out there, too. I was able to meet and chat with him last year during the Sunday night Sioux/Mankato WCHA playoff game.

Cool I hope to meet you all there. I meet Runningwiththedogs there she is really cool. I also meet Rednecksioux he is cool as well so I am sure it would be fun.

The broadcast schedule isn't out for football or hockey yet, don't make any plans to watch the game at sensers unless its on the FSSN. I saw someone is hoping to watch the 9/9/06 football game, wait til the schedule is posted please.

Thanks

Cheesemover

Senser's shows not just games that are on FSSN but any SIoux game that is on the dish.

MafiaMan/BigChief/Dagies/Sioux7>5

are we tailgating in the Denny's parking lot before going to Senser's?

I posted this on the "tailgating" thread before I saw this.

She likes DENVER. However, she also bought him Frozen 4 tickets.

I just have no other friends...

Indeed.

One request, please never bring "DeeDee" around ever again.

We're forgetting about everyone's favorite gym teacher, 01grad!

I posted this on the "tailgating" thread before I saw this.

She likes DENVER. However, she also bought him Frozen 4 tickets.

Indeed.

One request, please never bring "DeeDee" around ever again.

We're forgetting about everyone's favorite gym teacher, 01grad!

We like the Denver Broncos....She likes the Sioux hockey team. Actually I think she doesn't care, I think she just wants me to be in a good mood. That is a good woman. Yes she bought me Frozen Four Tickets, and she is helping me go to St. Louis for this next years Frozen Four.

Now where exactly is the Sensor's in Bloomington? Are you all talking about the one that's just off Lone Oak Road in Eagan? That's the only one I could find down in that area on Google Maps or anywhere else.

It's right on 494 and France, dude. Right next to an ungrateful Denny's.

You should come out some time this year. We can be twins in our jerseys!