SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Senser's in Bloomington

sioux7>5

I thought the 'twins' resided only in YOUR jersey, Runninwiththedogs?

Indeed. My HC jersey is a good home for them.

Oh man oh man, I can't WAIT to wear that thing to the Final Five. My Gopher buddy Scotty is going to flip. MM I'll be sure to show it off to your Gopher buddy as well.

I just want the season to start and let the Sioux start whooping teams butts. I am also looking forward to meeting all of you at Senser's.

Seriously, this thread needs to stop, because I'm getting too excited about hockey, with 50 days still to go.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man oh man, I can't WAIT to wear that thing to the Final Five. My Gopher buddy Scotty is going to flip. MM I'll be sure to show it off to your Gopher buddy as well.

Seriously, this thread needs to stop, because I'm getting too excited about hockey, with 50 days still to go.

no, no, only 46 days... :love:

How many days until Runninwiththedogs becomes Drunkgirlinthestandsdancingduringthefinalfive?