SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Senser's in Bloomington

sioux7>5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple years ago, the Sioux were playing the Pioneers in game 3 of the home playoff series...winner goes to the final five....met up with 3 other UND grads about 30 minutes early....there were about 6 people working at Sensers that night....well about 200 UND fans, half the Gofer hockey team, Woog, Mazocco (Hairhat), and PA and Dubay jammed in there that night...Nick Fuher scored the game winner in overtime and the boys on KFAN said the Sioux fans blew the roof off Sensers that night....Classic moment was when Mujack totally punked the Wooger....anyway, good place to go...tons of UND fans there....just GO!!

a couple years ago, the Sioux were playing the Pioneers in game 3 of the home playoff series...winner goes to the final five....met up with 3 other UND grads about 30 minutes early....there were about 6 people working at Sensers that night....well about 200 UND fans, half the Gofer hockey team, Woog, Mazocco (Hairhat), and PA and Dubay jammed in there that night...Nick Fuher scored the game winner in overtime and the boys on KFAN said the Sioux fans blew the roof off Sensers that night....Classic moment was when Mujack totally punked the Wooger....anyway, good place to go...tons of UND fans there....just GO!!
I was there that night. The atmosphere was electric. Packed with Sioux fans.

Sounds like such a good time, I may have to drive down just to watch a game.

Oh wait...and give up my live seats?!?!?!?!

:love:

Seriously, you folks make it sound like such a good time, I was hoping that I might find myself "stuck" in Mpls sometime this winter and have to resort to watching a game there...

Sounds like such a good time, I may have to drive down just to watch a game.

Oh wait...and give up my live seats?!?!?!?!

:love:

Seriously, you folks make it sound like such a good time, I was hoping that I might find myself "stuck" in Mpls sometime this winter and have to resort to watching a game there...

Just come on down and enjoy!!

Let me know when you're in town this winter, BleedGrn...and I'll make sure we alert the locals to move the party to the Eagan Senser's. :love: