SiouxSports.com Forum

Tailgating

Sioux-cia

OK, the Suite Meet has officially died!! Moment of silence, please. :blush:

OK, time to move on! Siouxman has suggested we have our first of the year (and not the last!) tailgater before the Manitoba exhibition game, October 1st. The weather should still be fairly warm and if not we can just double up on our Sioux gear. After reading the 'how do we display we're Sioux fans' thread, I know we have plenty to keep us warm!! We can ask to have it at the Old Ralph parking lot.

So, whadda ya think!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Priority confusion? :blush::lol:

not really - just distance deterrent

I will try to make as least one weekend trip to GF though and plan to travel to St. Cloud, Mankato and of course the John. No trip to Duluth this year - darn - that is always a fun one - good fans, cozy rink and they are my favorite Minnesota team.

not really - just distance deterrent

I will try to make as least one weekend trip to GF though and plan to travel to St. Cloud, Mankato and of course the John. No trip to Duluth this year - darn - that is always a fun one - good fans, cozy rink and they are my favorite Minnesota team.

Hey siouxguyinstpaul, I'll be seein' you around the local AWAY venues. I plan on making all of those trips as well.

Will definitely be there. 52 days to go! I wonder what the possibility would be of The Ralph having an area designated for tailgating prior to Sioux games? Maybe they never thought of it because of the winter weather, but there are surely times in October, November, March, and possibly other months where it wouldn't be a hypothermia risk. I plan to pass on the suggestion to them.

Will definitely be there. 52 days to go! I wonder what the possibility would be of The Ralph having an area designated for tailgating prior to Sioux games? Maybe they never thought of it because of the winter weather, but there are surely times in October, November, March, and possibly other months where it wouldn't be a hypothermia risk. I plan to pass on the suggestion to them.

I think everytime Chris Semrau is on one of the local radio shows, he is asked this question. This isn't something that they haven't been made aware of, but have just passed on the idea up to this point.

I think everytime Chris Semrau is on one of the local radio shows, he is asked this question. This isn't something that they haven't been made aware of, but have just passed on the idea up to this point.

Open up the Old Ralph!!! Indoor tailgating! :love:

EDIT: This was supposed to be a joke.

I spoke with Jason Uhlir, head of parking and security or something like that. I have to fill out a form to get permission to tailgate at the old Ralph, fax it to him and then he will direct to a bunch of other people for their approval. And then he'll get back to me with their decision.

Should we ask for more dates than just the opener, or play it by ear?