SiouxSports.com Forum

Johnson to stay a gophers

Sioux

oshie should be here for 4 years in this case

http://insidecollegehockey.com/7Archives/N...update_0442.htm

It sounds to me like the Blues President thinks Gopher fans should already booking theri flights to St.Louis for the Frozen 4? I do not think that will happen, they did lose some key players and if Toews and Oshie return I like our chances. Go Sioux. I hate those damn Gophers!

I think Oshie will be around 1 more year. Still sounds like the Hawks want to sign Toews. Who knows?

We CANNOT lose Toews........come on if Johnson is going to college the Hawks should follow suit and let Toews play another year with the Sioux.

Unfortunately, I think if we lose Toews, we'll be back to fighting for home ice in the WCHA playoffs.

No doubt, I hope Kessel signs...otherwise the Goofs are going to be pretty good next year.........ahhh what could have been..........We would have been absolutely loaded if not for this league they call the NHL.....

What a profound revelation that is. Have you been living under a rock ?

I just figured that this would quickly turn into yet another Kessel versus Someone post, so I wanted to be ahead of the curve on this one. Do you prefer I use more Smilies in my posts as well?

I, for one, hope THETRIOUXPER is right and Oshie returns for this year. I anticipate some great Battles with Erik Johnson in front of the net.

Oh, I'm right, he'll be here, this year. Next year, well that's another story. For the record I think ej is a remarkable hockey player, and will bring an element to the goophs that they may have lacked last year.

I just figured that this would quickly turn into yet another Kessel versus Someone post, so I wanted to be ahead of the curve on this one. Do you prefer I use more Smilies in my posts as well?

And once again, you are the one trying to provoke just that, as far as I can tell. No need for a smiley face here.

Oh, I'm right, he'll be here, this year. Next year, well that's another story. For the record I think ej is a remarkable hockey player, and will bring an element to the goophs that they may have lacked last year.

NorthDakotaHockey revealed your SOURCE to me last winter. I'm onto you, buddy. :ohmy:

You mean The Triouxper's bottle of Smirnoff's vodka? That is the only source

that I know of where he gets his information. The same source for most all of

us on this board . . . . the distillery.

Are you telling me I have been getting false info from my Crown Royale :0 Time to switch :D