SiouxSports.com Forum

J-Par Likely Gone

TMK

Sioux Hab-it's second to last post

I believe that Hak #1 may have already let us know we were getting cold on that guess. Besides the kid is still somewhat struggling to find his game in juniors.

I am still trying to figure out who the other recruit visit was, the one who may have been named Anthony and had darker skin. Anyone?...

Sioux Hab-it's last post
Don't be so sure that Lammy isn't going to have a fight for the number one job this season. ???

Methinks someone's found out the goalie recruit......

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sioux Hab-it's second to last post

Sioux Hab-it's last post

Methinks someone's found out the goalie recruit......

Maybe you have stolen Frazee from my squad? ??? IT is all but a done deal that he is gone and Kangas is coming. Turmoil. It sucks.

Don't be so sure that Lammy isn't going to have a fight for the number one job this season. ???

I'd love that - competition only makes players better.

I see Phil as being very similar to Andy Kollar. When Andy was the backup to Karl Goehring, he did a fine job playing only one out of every five or six games. But after Karl graduated and Andy became the #1 guy he struggled badly. I have a bad feeling the same might happen to Phil. I just don't have a lot of confidence in him. I think if Jordan does not return next year we're in for a mediocre season.

I have similar thoughts about how Phil would handle being the #1 guy and playing a majority of the games. It has been hard to get a read on whether or not he'll be consistently good or be more of a streaky tender. We know he can play well, but can he do it over the course of the season and stay away from a prolonged slump? I think he can, and competition at the position should help him keep his focus.

Goon: I'll bet you $5000 that Jordy is gone.

So would you like to share with the rest of the group what leads you to believe that Jordy is going to be gone that you would chance a bet of 5,000.00. Beside most of us Gov't workers aren't rich enough to just throw 5,000.00 away. If you want to bet something more realistic say maybe an adult beverage I am in.

Parise is gone. Everybody outside of Grand Forks has already come to this realization. It's no surprise. Frazee leaving Minnesota, however, is a huge surprise.

Most people IN Grand Forks have come to realize he will be gone. Yes Frazee leaving is a surprise. It sounded like he has a lot of growing up to do.

It hasn't been confired yet, except by the Minnesota Hockey Journal.

Just curious goon, but how come you always have to have a perfect source to believe stuff? I'm not saying it's wrong but I'm curious. I will trust Minnesota Hockey Journal that Frazee is gone, judging by the way his season went.

Parise is gone. Everybody outside of Grand Forks has already come to this realization. It's no surprise. Frazee leaving Minnesota, however, is a huge surprise.

Actually, a goaltender rotation or early goaltender departures are no surprise when the Don is involved. You have already seen the unexpected early departure of one UMN goalie and while he was coach at CC the position was more like a revolving door. I am just relieved to hear that he may be keeping the WCHA's favorite sieve instead.

For those MN fans who liked to take shots at Blais for a "revolving door" and compare that to how Lucia more "ethically" handled players I wonder why we haven't heard much from them in the last few years....

Whether Lucia pushed Frazee off the Hennepin Ave bridge or Frazee jumped on his own, it's an understandable situation based on what we've heard about the situation. Facts, however, never stopped the Blais bashers.

Actually, a goaltender rotation or early goaltender departures are no surprise when the Don is involved. You have already seen the unexpected early departure of one UMN goalie and while he was coach at CC the position was more like a revolving door. I am just relieved to hear that he may be keeping the WCHA's favorite sieve instead.

Webber left after his brother was diagnosed with cancer and he didn't feel hockey was that important anymore.

This was all the Don's fault of course.

Webber left after his brother was diagnosed with cancer and he didn't feel hockey was that important anymore.

This was all the Don's fault of course.

I always assumed you were full of SH#$.

Since I know Travis, his brother Dave, and family, I know the above statement is complete BS.

I can now confirm that you are full of SH#$. :)

Since I know Travis, his brother Dave, and family, I know the above statement is complete BS.

i can smell him throug the computer...dammmmmmmmmmmm, quit posting here STATE OF CRAP, thanks

His brother was sick I can guarantee it.

Now go back to your weekend plans of a case of Natural Ice, a gallon of Jergen's and a Parise poster.

And the back of the shirt says: But I still gave up 6 goals to a HE team :);):D

at least it doesn't say, MY TEAM QUITS AND I AM A SIEVE AND MY TEAM LOST TO HOLY CROSS

could be worse huh??

Oh my goodness a Minnesota vs UND flamefest!

Great!

Hmmm will this thread be open in the morning?

By all that is holy, I hope not.

Jim, maybe a sticky for the smack threads should be posted here? I think both sides of the Red River could use a refresher.

State of Hockey, Piper, et. al., like us or hate us, you are guests on this site. Respect the hosts or get out.

I think Sioux fans could be better hosts at times, but I don't think that we should have to put up with all this Gopher poster smack just like the GPL people don't have to put up with Sioux poster smack if they don't want to.

Be better guests and hosts, please. So far the only Gopher posters who seem to have a realistic perspective on this seem to be sagard and Greyeagle. I haven't seen WPoS lately.

ANyways, end rant.