SiouxSports.com Forum

2006 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

AZSIOUX

As i posted in the former players thread, here are the former sioux in the playoffs...i have no favorite team in the playoffs so GO DEVILS.............

206 NHL PLAYOFFS

edmonton, matt greene (was a healthy scracth tonight in 1st game)

nashville, greg johnson

new jersey, zach parise and david hale (not sure if hale will crack the lineup)

carolina, mike commodore

devils about to face off

hale did not make the lineup today...

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching Devils game. Parise skating with Gomez and Gionta....Have not seen Hale.....It would be great to see these guys get far into the playoffs:

Parise

Langenbrunner

Martin

Hale

Rasmussen

Devils up 1-0 so far......Langenbrunner on point for Devils powerplay.

i mentioned it up top in this thread. hale is a healthy scratch today

Devils down to 5 d-men in second period. I heard Hale was in warm-ups. Can he be put on bench for 3rd period?

No, he can't, was not written into the lineup card.

Even if White returns for game 2, got to think Lamoriello will write in 7 dmen rather than the 6 today.

I was able to channel surf between games as Center Ice aired the NY/NJ game for me and blacked out the Dallas/Colorado game which I was able to see on channel 11. I highly recommend Center Ice!!! It's worth every penny.

yes it is, i picked up the stanley cup playoffs for 49.99 but it also included the mlb extra innings package as well for that price until the nhl is over. pretty good deal!

I was able to channel surf between games as Center Ice aired the NY/NJ game for me and blacked out the Dallas/Colorado game which I was able to see on channel 11. I highly recommend Center Ice!!! It's worth every penny.

Yes, it is worth it. Keeps us going on the nights the Sioux don't play, not to mention we can watch hockey until June. :silly:

Devils looking really good right now. Hale getting some decent time, as did Zach.

After Madden got his hat trick, some dude threw his hairpiece (toupee) onto the ice. Plus there were a couple hundred hats. Good crowd, by the sounds of it on OLN.

he looked happy to have gotten it back though when they showed him on tv. I would have thought that he would have wanted to warm it up first unless they got it before it got too cold.