SiouxSports.com Forum

2006 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

AZSIOUX

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oilers goalie (Conklin) making a play behind the net and gets caught! :lol: Canes score with 31 secs left, and go up 5-4.

Tough one for Conklin. Has to come into the game in the middle of the 3rd, tied at 4, and then gives one up himself. That's what you get from a Hockey East goalie! :ohmy:

OK, maybe not God but man o man !!!!!!

(I finally found the game on Canadian TV, forgot I had the channel since I never watch it.)

What!!?? Channel 16 (or at least it was when I lived there). Great curling action all winter long! I can't believe you don't watch that! :ohmy:

not the best game for edmonton.... that defense was horrible. :ohmy:

The first 2 periods were totally different than the 3rd. Terrible period cost them the game. However, on the other end, Carolina looked terrible the first 2 periods, and turned it on in the 3rd.

McTavish (sp?) just said that Rollie is out for the series! It's all over.

Naw. She ain't over until Greene brings the Cup to the finest Sioux restaurant in all of the world sometime around late August.

Rollie was nothing special. Edmonton's strengths lie in places other than between the pipes. They'll give us seven games (it's in OLN's contract), and the Oilers will return the Cup to north of the border for a long overdue change.

Naw. She ain't over until Greene brings the Cup to the finest Sioux restaurant in all of the world sometime around late August.

Rollie was nothing special. Edmonton's strengths lie in places other than between the pipes. They'll give us seven games (it's in OLN's contract), and the Oilers will return the Cup to north of the border for a long overdue change.

That's why he was one of the favorites for the Conn Smythe trophy??