SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS BC

bogeyboge50

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well definitley not a good game played by the Sioux - looked like December/January. Time to fire Hak as he can't get the job done ;) Hopefully we keep some key core players and make it back to the Frozen Four - and win the thing next year.

We went farther than anyone expected this season. Both teams played sloppy but BC capitalized on basically every mistake we made. Even though we lost I'm proud to be a Sioux fan and I'd like to thank the Fighting Sioux for such a thrilling season. And I'd like to say my farewell to seniors Mike Prpich(and Lee Marvin) It was great to watch you Prp for 4 seasons. We came up short this game and that's how hockey games go. And finally congratulations on Boston College. Collins played extremely well and he truly deserves to be a Hobey Baker finalist. Is it next season yet? ;)

Good effort to come back by UND. Goaltending let you down unfortunately but congratulations on a very good season. UND will be even better next year.

That really was the difference today. Schneider didn't play great by any standards either, but Parise has been the backbone of the team all year long, and I'm sure he feels worse than anyone else. It's sad to see him have a bad game today. I guess he just needs to come back next year to redeem himself.

This sounds like a mean case of "redass".....are we a little jealous? ;)

Jealous of what? My team plays Maine tonight. You guys are so infatuated with the Gophers that you think anybody who comes on here ripping the Siouxage must be a Gopher fan. Trust me, Gopher fans aren't the only ones who hate the Siouxage and their hick fans.

Time for the annual end of the Siouxage season battlecry... "We may not have won a championship, but we won a lot of respect."

Jealous of what? My team plays Maine tonight. You guys are so infatuated with the Gophers that you think anybody who comes on here ripping the Siouxage must be a Gopher fan. Trust me, Gopher fans aren't the only ones who hate the Siouxage and their hick fans.

Time for the annual end of the Siouxage season battlecry... "We may not have won a championship, but we won a lot of respect."

Yet, as a Badger fan, you have nothing better to do than to go looking to start s&*t on another team's site. Shows the class of the Badger fans. Your team hasn't played yet, so you should be spouting so quickly.

Then, let me say the one thing that UND and Minnesota fans can agree on right now...

Go Maine!

Congrats to BC.

Thanks for a great season Sioux. The way you played the third is why I will forever bleed Green. Thanks to Prpich and Marvin for four great years. Thanks to Zajac, JPar, Stafford, Sparky, Toews, Smaby, and all others who decide its time to go to the next level. This years team was a blast to watch and follow. Another great job by the best coaching staff in college hockey. The Regional in GF will never be forgotten.

Can't wait till next year.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, LET'S GO MAINE!!!!!!!! Seeing Earl Louganis and that cheap shot Burish win would be a bad way to end a disappointing day.

Nice run by the team, but it seems they just ran out of gas when it counted. Good luck, and thanks to the seniors and those who sign for the $$$ over the next few weeks. Now if we don't lose too many of the younger guys ... ;)

Again, thanks for the updates.