SiouxSports.com Forum

First Goal in Sioux-BC Game

BobIwabuchiFan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Finley on a breakaway, can't slow up and crashes into Schneider, however, the puck goes in(5 hole) before the crash as Schneider was a deer stuck in headlights!

Finley gets up and warns Schneider to get off the tracks next time the train is rolling through!

;):lol::D

First goal will be Rylan Kaip.

I'm saving Kaip for the first goal against Wisconsin Saturday night.

I've been preparing for the game by watching the regional finals. Lighting can strike first.

Travis Zajac. Last year he got us off to a GREAT start against BC.

My first thought was Zajac, no question. But then I realized Schneider is already afraid of him so he'll get extra attention. I'm gonna have to go with Duncan.

Good plan, use Zajac as a decoy on the first goal play.

The feeling I get is that both games will be come-from-behind wins for the Sioux. The first goal against BC will be from someone who hasn't had trouble finding the back of the net. If you're already down at that point, I'd say Stafford. If not, Spirko. The GW will be from an unlikely goal-scorer.

The Championship Game, probably against the Badgers, will require production from veteran goal-scorers, especially if facing Elliot. "Unlikely" goals aren't impossible, but will be improbable. I wouldn't be surprised if the game continues into overtime. If that's the case, Stafford will have the game-winner.

My Guess is.............. I know the 1st line and the 2nd line are good but mine is gotta be sumone really stepping up there game these past games. The first goal goes to Rylan Kaip 2nd scored on PP with a nice passin clinic between toews and oshie. oshie one times it past schneider. my guess for score 6-3 UND!!

GO SIOUX!!!!!!

Joe Finley on a breakaway, can't slow up and crashes into Schneider, however, the puck goes in(5 hole) before the crash as Schneider was a deer stuck in headlights!

Finley gets up and warns Schneider to get off the tracks next time the train is rolling through!

HAHA! I love it! I vote for this one.

Haha Finley on a breakaway would be hilarious. Just a tower moving in one on one.

On another note, my pick for first goal will be Prpich on a breakaway. He will be flying down the ice, let the puck go by the hashmarks, skate towards the goalie, and cup check the $hit out of Schneider, but since we didnt touch the puck, the delayed penalty won't get called and it goes in. He would then get up, and take 4 large swigs out of schneiders watter bottle, and then skate to the penalty box with a huge smile on his face.

Haha Finley on a breakaway would be hilarious. Just a tower moving in one on one.

On another note, my pick for first goal will be Prpich on a breakaway. He will be flying down the ice, let the puck go by the hashmarks, skate towards the goalie, and cup check the $hit out of Schneider, but since we didnt touch the puck, the delayed penalty won't get called and it goes in. He would then get up, and take 4 large swigs out of schneiders watter bottle, and then skate to the bench with a huge smile on his face.

You mean to the penalty box don't you?

Lovin' this. ;)