SiouxSports.com Forum

See The Boys Off

SiouxHockey4Life

I'm not sure if this has been discussed anywhere else........just wanted to see how many people have heard about the send off gathering at GFK tomorrow. Here's the link.

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/mhocke...RELEASE_ID=4785

Also didn't know that Drew Stafford was on an ESPN chat today

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/mhocke...RELEASE_ID=4784

(Gotta start checking the Fighting Sioux web site during the day.) :lol:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed anywhere else........just wanted to see how many people have heard about the send off gathering at GFK tomorrow. Here's the link.

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/mhocke...RELEASE_ID=4785

Also didn't know that Drew Stafford was on an ESPN chat today

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/mhocke...RELEASE_ID=4784

(Gotta start checking the Fighting Sioux web site during the day.) :lol:

Here is the link to Drew's interview

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=11277

you guys have to especially read the one that the person from minneapolis wrote in and the one right below it. I laughed when I read them.

I couldn't believe it when I read the one from Minnesota, so I had to read it twice. Then when the other guy asked the question about being a goalie, I really had to read it twice. I think that both of them are from Minnesota because neither one of them have a clue!!!

I couldn't believe it when I read the one from Minnesota, so I had to read it twice. Then when the other guy asked the question about being a goalie, I really had to read it twice. I think that both of them are from Minnesota because neither one of them have a clue!!!

just another example of how classless minny fans are

just another example of how classless minny fans are

A Sioux fan talking about class. Spare me. :lol: It wasn't gopher fans who spit on Irmen in the penalty box seconds before the jersey pop. And don't say it didn't happen, it did. I talked to his mom about it.

Every fan base has them, but to think UND is any better in that regard is laughable.

Wow, his mom, you could not get a more unbiased source. Say, to get back on point, does anybody know when they get here? I figure they are flying into Signature Air and should be about a two hour flight. Any aviation grads know if I am close???

A Sioux fan talking about class. Spare me. :lol: It wasn't gopher fans who spit on Irmen in the penalty box seconds before the jersey pop. And don't say it didn't happen, it did. I talked to his mom about it.

Every fan base has them, but to think UND is any better in that regard is laughable.

Ok, I will admit that if that did happen then it wasn't very nice. However, to call in or write in whatever to a Sioux player and complain because your team got out-played is not classy. To call two teams who worked really hard to get to where they are is not classy and it is not like Holy Cross got lucky with their goals. They worked hard to do what they did and it is classless to demean them for that.

are you still here? you continue to be mistaken that this forum cares what you think

"Grand Forks, ND: Hey guys! It seems like everything we do up here in North Dakota never gets taken seriously, even after we continue to win nat'l championships in hockey and Div II football and womens basketball. We might have a funny accent but we ARE FOR REAL BABY!!!THANKS!"

Good to see Redwing77 weighing in on the big issues.

you guys have to especially read the one that the person from minneapolis wrote in and the one right below it. I laughed when I read them.

that guy from Minneapolis.wow. that was so funny. "is that a question?" :D

how did he ever get the idea that Drew was a goalie? its kinda cool that your goalie gets 40+ points a season.... ;):lol:

are you still here? you continue to be mistaken that this forum cares what you think

I agree. Why should a person like buckysieve (who actually started out here as an interesting poster) be taken seriously when he calls us a bunch of "cousin-loving hicks?"

Seriously, dude, Leave. When two posters tease you (whether rightfully so or not) and you start generalizing entire fan bases and site visitors by those two people, it's time to leave. You're making the point of those who call Gopher fans (in this case) arrogant and classless. OR, you could recant the insulting name calling, apologize and work to restore your credibility with those who were wrongfully cast in such an insulting manner.

Of course, now watch as you refuse to do so and further the cause of those saying that you yourself are classless.

"Grand Forks, ND: Hey guys! It seems like everything we do up here in North Dakota never gets taken seriously, even after we continue to win nat'l championships in hockey and Div II football and womens basketball. We might have a funny accent but we ARE FOR REAL BABY!!!THANKS!"

Good to see Redwing77 weighing in on the big issues.

A-wah? :lol::D

I never weigh in on those chats. Don't have much to ask.

dont you have more important issues to deal with like who will be on the gophers top powerplay line next year or who will be on the top line :D go home to your hole...

To call two teams who worked really hard to get to where they are is not classy and it is not like Holy Cross got lucky with their goals. They worked hard to do what they did and it is classless to demean them for that.

HC did get a lucky bounce on that OT goal. Pass deflected off of Atherton's skate right back to him for a nice open shot. But HC played well enough to desired some good bounces that's for sure.

Holy Cross worked harder, for 60 minutes, and 53 seconds.

And I have actually heard some Gopher fans admit this.

For example.

One Gopher fan, who watched it on TV, said it looked like his team was just standing around waiting for someone to "give" them the national championship.

I can deal with that type of fan.

Let's hope the boys are ready....48 hours from now someone's season is going to be very close to being over as it will be sometime in the 3rd period. LET'S GO SIOUX....LET'S GO SIOUX.....LET'S GO SIOUX....DROP THE PUCK......Can't wait to get to Milwaukee, leaving Thurs morning at the crack of dawn from Mpls. Unfortunately, not by chartered jet however. I will point my car east and put it on autopilot.