SiouxSports.com Forum

I just saw this Potulny Gone

Fetch

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of ironic that his Gopher career ended at the Ralph with 11,000 of his hometown fans cheering the Gophers defeat and taunting them as they left the ice. I saw a few people with Sioux jerseys by the Gopher tunnel doing the Irmen "jersey pull". I though that was hilarious. The Gopher players wouldn't even look at the crowd, they all had their heads down!!

It's official...Bob Joyce has signed with the Boston Bruins

While we're on the subject of hockey players, has anyone heard anything about some hot-shot from Wisconsin who is supposedly going to the 'U' next season? Kessel somebody-or-other...

No way! That would really hurt. That #7 had a great career, you know! Now we'll have to find someone else to wear that jersey. Just won't be the same! Probably won't be near as good, either.

Yeah rumor has it that kid from Warroad high school wants to wear number 7 for the Sioux. I doubt he will be able to have much of an impact coming straight from high school. He should play a year of juniors first. Come on coaches what are you thinking?? :lol:

Yeah rumor has it that kid from Warroad high school wants to wear number 7 for the Sioux. I doubt he will be able to have much of an impact coming straight from high school. He should play a year of juniors first. Come on coaches what are you thinking?? :lol:

I don't know but I definitely think that this is yet another reason why we should fire Hakstol. ;)

And if Bo signs, we'll pretty much have to state that Zach Parise will sign with New Jersey as well...

Nooooo!

Not Zach, too!

The only thing worse that could happen is if Blais resigned to take an NHL coaching job.

Man, that would suck! :lol: