SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux TV Sat Night

dagies

Being the Gophs are not in the game tonite it appears that the game will be tape delayed on FSN.

That being the case, it would seem ESPNU would be the option to watch the game on a live feed, correct?

Are you there, Cheesemover? Will Senser's have this on at 8pm tonite?

Being the Gophs are not in the game tonite it appears that the game will be tape delayed on FSN.

That being the case, it would seem ESPNU would be the option to watch the game on a live feed, correct?

Are you there, Cheesemover? Will Senser's have this on at 8pm tonite?

ESPNU is covering the game live from what I have seen on the channel.

Anyone know how the agreement between Fighting Sioux Sports Network and ESPNU during the regular season works. Since they always use our feed, it'd be nice if FSSN could use the ESPNU feed for this game.

ESPN made agreements with the schools at the time if there was a broadcast, then they were allowed to tap in and show it on ESPNU. If there was no broadcast on a local outlet, then ESPNU sent their whole crew there.

I wish it was on FSSN tonight, but I have a feeling since Fox Sports Net bought the rights to the games nobody else in the market can buy the rights (hoping I am totally wrong on that one)

I did call Senser's in Bloomington and they said they'd have the game on.

80% chance my buddy and I will be heading down there. Will there be many other Sioux fans there or are we all that's left in town?

If I were in the Twin Cities, I'd head there. I'd like to meet you. Alas, I'm 254 miles from Sensors and 85 miles from the Ralph... Doing simple math, I'd rather drive an hour than 3. :D

It's going to be tape delayed on Fox...since the Gophers are out, they assume noone cares. Is there such a term as rodent centric thought?

The Sioux should roll tonight. Holy Cross's season is already a success in their eyes, and I think we saw last night that a Hungry young team that can roll 2 NHL caliber lines at you is a green juggernaut. I wouldn't look past the Crusaders, but they have to be riding high after last night, let's bring them back to reality. They did a grat job shutting down the Golden Chokers pp and potulny line. If they succeed in shutting down the Stafford, Toews and Duncan line, we will let them have it care of TJ, TZ and Sparky!

It takes two things this time of year: skill and heart. We have both, I think the Gophs showed they only had one component of that. It's surprising given Delta Don's tremendous success that he couldn't inspire a better effort from his team to end the season.

Right now, I think UND and Whiskey especially is saying "Phil who?" He certainly wasn't the tipping point.

I want to see Zajac and Duncan keep sniping. It would be really cool to end the season with five 20 goal men. That's unbelievable depth. Hakstol has to be given consideration for coach of the year. 2 consecutive years of turning teams with small expectations into (hopefull) back to back Frozen 4 appearances. It could be argued that the senior Defensive corps last year made his job easier, but that certainly isn't the case this year.

NCAA hockey should make a Hobeyesque award for the tournament run ala the Conn Smythe. I bet every Hart trophy winner without a ring would trade 20 Hart trophies for 1 Conn Smythe award,

What time is everyone going over to Sensers??

I've never been there, so I don't know the place at all, plus I'll be going alone.

I figured to leave home a bit after 7, then get there about 7:45 or so. If you see a guy in a Sioux jersey sitting alone, it'll likely be me. Feel free to say hi and invite me to join you. :D