SiouxSports.com Forum

Stafford's Injury

junior24

I heard from a very reliable source that said Stafford injured his MCL. The damage can not get any worse, but it depends on the pain he can endure. The swelling is still there, causing an MRI to be delayed for a couple of days. Hopefully Brad Miller can fill in for Drew and help the team keep up their winning ways.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that Stafford could gut it out and go this weekend, but why not

take a weekend off, as much as he would rather play?

Here's saying that Stafford will be in streets at The X, but in the

green or black #18 come March 24 at The Ralph, again on the 25th, and again at The Bradley.

Wearing the colors at home in the West. That'll be a bit of a different twist, and

a really solid omen given the way that this season has played out so far.

I think he'll be fine with a couple weeks rest... after all, he did skate a shift in the second period Friday night.

Funny though, Hak says no comment. Drew says no comment. But we're such rubes for information that we post anything we hear to the message board. The team likely has good reason to keep details of the injury close to the vest...

Love your avatar...

I wouldn't be holding my breath. ???

Little thing called HEPA laws, and I think Drew would have to sign a release of information just so someone could post the information on the internet or give it too the media. That is why we never get anymore information from the players until they release the information their selves.

Little thing called HEPA laws, and I think Drew would have to sign a release of information just so someone could post the information on the internet or give it too the media. That is why we never get anymore information from the players until they release the information their selves.

Right but HIPPA only applies to professionals. If he tells someone that someone tells someone, so on and so forth....SO unless you are one of the professionals involved in his care you are not bound by any HIPPA law. Friends and family may respect his privacy and not blab the info for the world to read about on the internet. But I would also like ot know how he is.

Right but HIPPA only applies to professionals. If he tells someone that someone tells someone, so on and so forth....SO unless you are one of the professionals involved in his care you are not bound by any HIPPA law. Friends and family may respect his privacy and not blab the info for the world to read about on the internet. But I would also like ot know how he is.

Is there a coaches show this week. We will have a slightly better idea when Hak indicates whether he is a maybe, doubtful or scratch for this weekend.

Is there a coaches show this week. We will have a slightly better idea when Hak indicates whether he is a maybe, doubtful or scratch for this weekend.

He could, but will not, play this weekend as a precaution; he did make the trip with the team.

Barring set back next week, he will play in the regional.

He is not scheduled to have surgery despite reports to the contrary.

He could, but will not, play this weekend as a precaution; he did make the trip with the team.

Barring set back next week, he will play in the regional.

He is not scheduled to have surgery despite reports to the contrary.

Tough to argue with saving him for the NCAAs :lol:

There is a coaches show, but from what Hak said on Monday morning, they left today. So he won't be on it.