SiouxSports.com Forum

Stafford's Injury

junior24

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

info is pretty tight...makes me think it's serious :lol::D

I'm going to take the opposite approach.

First, PCM says it's a deep thigh bruise and, though it may not be true, if anyone has a source, its PCM.

Second, Fabian chatted with TH last night and stated something interesting. Fabian was quite forthright in stating he was out of the year and, while describing it he said that, if there was a chance of him returning, he would have stated nothing about the injury and how long he has been out. We've heard NOTHING about Stafford's injury. So, by that logic, Stafford's injury may not be serious at all.

Nevertheless, we should plan not to have him tommorrow.

I'm going to take the opposite approach.

First, PCM says it's a deep thigh bruise and, though it may not be true, if anyone has a source, its PCM.

Second, Fabian chatted with TH last night and stated something interesting. Fabian was quite forthright in stating he was out of the year and, while describing it he said that, if there was a chance of him returning, he would have stated nothing about the injury and how long he has been out. We've heard NOTHING about Stafford's injury. So, by that logic, Stafford's injury may not be serious at all.

Nevertheless, we should plan not to have him tommorrow.

Hope you're right Red! :D

If there is a chance he might come back this year, Hak might "save" him for the regionals. (By the way - what is it with these teams bent on taking guys out - one idiot gave TJ, Oshie or Zajak the knee tonight - just dumb luck he didn't catch it right.) :lol:

Prp's slash after fridays game didn't help matters! :D No excuse for crap like that but I guess if you're a victim - you want to put it right back in your opponents face! Forrest Gump would say...."Cheap is as Cheap does!" :D

Prp's slash after fridays game didn't help matters! :D No excuse for crap like that but I guess if you're a victim - you want to put it right back in your opponents face! Forrest Gump would say...."Cheap is as Cheap does!" :D

Well from what Pat Sweeney said while commentating I guess Prpich lost a tooth when that guy up-ended him. I mean hey I'd do some in return for losing a tooth. But truthfully it did not help at all.

That's got to be quite a shot to knock out a molar when you are wearing a cage and a mouthguard.

I know my credibility is quite questionable right there. But I swear to my Dr. Pepper bottle that Pat mentioned something down the line of losing a tooth...just maybe not during that hit... :lol:

Well from what Pat Sweeney said while commentating I guess Prpich lost a tooth when that guy up-ended him. I mean hey I'd do some in return for losing a tooth. But truthfully it did not help at all.

He's got great vision to see that from the SKY/PRESS box at the Ralph ;) TH said is was purely frustration on the loss and Prp took a shot "at the first mankato guy" on the rush to the ice...Hey - we all know Prp is a pest/instigator and he loses his cool a lot. Love him or hate him - he's like Jason Blake without A personality :D

Please don't discount this because I don't post on this board....BUT...I do have info.....Drew Stafford suffered an MCL injury and will NOT play at the WCHA Five if (when) the Sioux get there. The earliest he will come back is the Western Regional at The Ralph....Wish he would come back earlier, but my source is solid. It's too bad, but the truth. If the Sioux just play their game they will be fine......On another note..LB11...have fun in florida and The Stones concert......and SuperTrex...are you still the star of music and rock? (sorry guys (and girls)....inside joke) GO SIOUX!!!!!

The positive is that it forces everybody to step up when you lose two of your best players. Oshie, Toews, Duncan Spirko and it looks like Zajac are all turning it up. Kozek, Watkins Kaip are starting to find their roles. We'll only get stronger as a team during and after all this.

Please don't discount this because I don't post on this board....BUT...I do have info.....Drew Stafford suffered an MCL injury and will NOT play at the WCHA Five if (when) the Sioux get there. The earliest he will come back is the Western Regional at The Ralph....Wish he would come back earlier, but my source is solid. It's too bad, but the truth. If the Sioux just play their game they will be fine......On another note..LB11...have fun in florida and The Stones concert......and SuperTrex...are you still the star of music and rock? (sorry guys (and girls)....inside joke) GO SIOUX!!!!!

Shoot. I was really pulling for the thigh bruise.

Yes...still rockin'. I'll catch you at the West Regions and Milwaukee..

He's got great vision to see that from the SKY/PRESS box at the Ralph ;) TH said is was purely frustration on the loss and Prp took a shot "at the first mankato guy" on the rush to the ice...Hey - we all know Prp is a pest/instigator and he loses his cool a lot. Love him or hate him - he's like Jason Blake without A personality :D

Prpich took a shot at the guy who elbowed him and knocked out his tooth (Dubel), who then skated to the bench. He picked the guy who delivered the cheap shot, and gave it back to him. It may have appeared to be frustration at the loss, however, when someone knocks out your molar with an elbow. I'd be inclined to want to strike back, as Prpich did.

Prpich took a shot at the guy who elbowed him and knocked out his tooth (Dubel), who then skated to the bench. He picked the guy who delivered the cheap shot, and gave it back to him. It may have appeared to be frustration at the loss, however, when someone knocks out your molar with an elbow. I'd be inclined to want to strike back, as Prpich did.

I wounder if there is an emergency dentist on staff for dental injuries like that. I think that would be rather painful to have that happen to a player, I am sure there was some exposed nerve being hit by air. Yikes.

I've heard from credible sources (cough DS) recently that there's been a lot of in-fighting in the men's locker room, mostly centered around stafford.

I think the "Injury" is BS, and he has taken himself off the team for the season, ready to sign with Buffalo.

I know I'm about to get flamed, but we'll all just have to wait and see.