SiouxSports.com Forum

w. regional tix--who's gotten theirs

YaneA

If I recall correctly, last week someone posted that the West Regional tickets had been sent to Sioux season ticketholders who opted to buy. Well, then, where are mine??? Anyone in this category of buyers gotten their tickets yet?

I am not a season ticket holder and I ordered mine in September or October (or whenever the first weekend was?) and have had my tickets for at least three months. No kidding! I was surprised as I have three seats in like Section 103, Row C, Seats 5-7... did I get lucky or is this the norm?

I am not a season ticket holder and I ordered mine in September or October (or whenever the first weekend was?) and have had my tickets for at least three months. No kidding! I was surprised as I have three seats in like Section 103, Row C, Seats 5-7... did I get lucky or is this the norm?

Lower bowl seats in all rows were available for months since they went on sale. Only recently did the "best available seats" become upper level. Would guess lots of Gopher/Sioux fans have made ticketmaster very busy over the last couple weeks.

(116, row H, don't remember the seat numbers, but have had them since November)

Lower bowl seats in all rows were available for months since they went on sale. Only recently did the "best available seats" become upper level. Would guess lots of Gopher/Sioux fans have made ticketmaster very busy over the last couple weeks.

(116, row H, don't remember the seat numbers, but have had them since November)

Season ticket holders had the opportunity to buy their seats up to a certain date. After that date, their seats were up for sale. I bought my season seats before the deadline but only received my tickets today.

I bought my tickets on the first sale day. I don't have season tickets. However, I could have sworn that I bought the three game package deal, but I only have tickets for Friday's 5:30 game and Saturday's 8:00 game. Is this correct? I'm assuming the second game on Friday follows immediately after the 5:30 game, and that will be my ticket??

I bought my tickets on the first sale day. I don't have season tickets. However, I could have sworn that I bought the three game package deal, but I only have tickets for Friday's 5:30 game and Saturday's 8:00 game. Is this correct? I'm assuming the second game on Friday follows immediately after the 5:30 game, and that will be my ticket??

Ya know, I didn't even check! I'm back at work and my tickets are at home. I'll check and get back to you if no one else does first.

That's correct. I think the one ticket lists both games. Maybe we won't have to leave the arena between games.

That's correct. I think the one ticket lists both games. Maybe we won't have to leave the arena between games.

I am looking at my tickets right now and the Friday ticket only lists the 5:30 game. However, when I look at my TicketMaster receipt, it is noted as NCAA West Regional Tournament Pass, so I assume that one ticket covers both games and we will not have to leave the arena?

Lower bowl seats in all rows were available for months since they went on sale. Only recently did the "best available seats" become upper level.

Clarification, there are still single tickets left in the lower level. Just no more two or more seats together.

Stack & hate the gophers: I assume that, like me, you went through the Ralph to get the tickets? I went over to REA, stood in line at a ticket window and ordered up my usual seat. Same with you?

Yep I went through REA.

I got mine in the mail today. 3/1/2006

Thanks all for the responses on the one ticket for both Friday games. Makes sense to me.

As for the no selling of alcohol, I guess that's why I took Friday off!!!! To get good and liquored up before the game. Oh wait, I don't drink.........much :blink: