SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC

Sioux-cia

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the Green jerseys will be put in storage for the rest of the year. For that matter, the white jerseys should be put away as well. :lol:

Amen brother... preach on!

We shook all the stank off of them and they are now our new good luck charm. Kinda like that Tiki doll that Greg Brady found while surfing in the "Brady Bunch Goes to Hawaii" episodes.

Did I mention I was drinking?

:lol:

Hey fanatic, what is pwn? Is it supposed to be owned or what? I am a PE teacher and many of my kids always are saying powned. I don't know where it came from. Just curious.

Basically it is the same as being 'owned'. 'pwn' is from a language called 'l33t speak' which is switching real letters and substituting them with numbers or symbols that resemble the letter. So there you have it :lol:

- That Zajac goal sounded really sweet. To bad this isn't on T.V.

Basically it is the same as being 'owned'. 'pwn' is from a language called 'l33t speak' which is switching real letters and substituting them with numbers or symbols that resemble the letter. So there you have it :lol:

- That Zajac goal sounded really sweet. To bad this isn't on T.V.

Is this a generational thing? I see no sense in it.

I know people have been talking about Stafford's apparent lack of leadership, but while he may be absent from the score sheet, I would think it would be just as inspiring to the team to see him playing while sick as a dog from the altitude as to see him scoring goals.