SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. MTU

siouxnami

NDH, you going to be in town next weekend ? Got a cold one for you if you're here to watch us dispose of the filthy vermin. Dress warm rumor has it there could be some outdoor activities before the Sat. night game.

Watch for the line of State Troopers trumpeting my arrival coming up I-29 at around 6 pm Friday evening.

I am planning to attend the activities on Saturday.

See you then, the Good Lord willing.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a big 10-4. As good as this team is, with a great chance of becoming much better, there is a real chance that the Sioux could be on the road for the first round of the WCHA playoffs against a solid squad.

These four points could, at the end of the season, be the difference between Sioux folks packing their bags and going on the road, or dining at da Moon, or da Pepper come mid-March.

Whoa whoa whoa, let's back the truck up here, buddy. I do not think there is a "real" chance, unless you are thinking in terms of real vs. imaginary instead of real vs. slight. I think there is a theoretical possibility that the Sioux could be in the bottom half but I do not think it's a realistic one. It ain't that bad.

Also, I'm looking at my 'Dogs to be in 5th or 6th place this year, and I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A REMATCH WITH YOU GUYS. I understand it would be an entirely different series but I don't want to see any clips, hear any commentary, or read any opinions on last year's massacre. So, Sioux in 4th place, 'Dogs in 6th, playing Minny and killing them.

During the summer the report was that he drank a few too many wobbly pops got mad at some poor little student that cut him off and rammed him with his own vehicle. Several Thousand dollars in damage later the police show up, and he is probably lucky to take the ice again after what I believe was a 14 game suspension. :glare:

I found the link and I was pretty close to real story.

[url="http://www.mtulode.com/index.php?issuedate=2005-04-06

Thanks. Anyone watching the video feed? Looks a little empty to me... we shall have to wait and see though... I can't imagine there is much else to do in Houghton (and I can say that... my parents went there)

I was thinkin the same thing. Hope the feed looks decent during gameplay.

Whoa whoa whoa, let's back the truck up here, buddy. I do not think there is a "real" chance, unless you are thinking in terms of real vs. imaginary instead of real vs. slight. I think there is a theoretical possibility that the Sioux could be in the bottom half but I do not think it's a realistic one. It ain't that bad.

Also, I'm looking at my 'Dogs to be in 5th or 6th place this year, and I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A REMATCH WITH YOU GUYS. I understand it would be an entirely different series but I don't want to see any clips, hear any commentary, or read any opinions on last year's massacre. So, Sioux in 4th place, 'Dogs in 6th, playing Minny and killing them.

Your fantasy works for me! :glare: