SiouxSports.com Forum

"I'm not hostile or abusive."

Let'sGoHawks!

If you want one (or 10) of these T-shirts, email supportthesiouxlogo@hotmail.com.

I saw them on WDAZ the other night. They are only 6 dollars a piece, or 5 if you order 5 or more. I plan on getting a good number and giving them to friends. I emailed the people and they got right back to me. We can fight this too people!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent them an e-mail asking if all of the tees were black. I would be interested in a few that were a green color with white print similar to Sioux Crew. It would show even more pride if they were in our school colors. Would anyone else be interested in getting a few in green? Maybe they would be willing to have an order printed up.

EDIT: Maybe even have a few printed up in pink. I am sure there are some people that would order pink ones. Plus, pink is one of our school colors.

I sent them an e-mail asking if all of the tees were black. I would be interested in a few that were a green color with white print similar to Sioux Crew. It would show even more pride if they were in our school colors. Would anyone else be interested in getting a few in green? Maybe they would be willing to have an order printed up.

EDIT: Maybe even have a few printed up in pink. I am sure there are some people that would order pink ones. Plus, pink is one of our school colors.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would. Pink is ok as long as no one goes into a school lockerroom bathroom wearing one. You don't want the NCAA coming after you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The girls ordered the shirts with their own money. It was cheaper to get one big order of the same color. They are not Scheels, they are two broke college students.

The girls ordered the shirts with their own money. It was cheaper to get one big order of the same color. They are not Scheels, they are two broke college students.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If they got a big enough order for the green and white colors, it might be profitable for them to do do. Doesn't hurt to ask. On the other hand, having a tee shirt printed up with non-trade marked words is something anyone can have done. I remember have Gerrells make t-shirts for some of my boys athletic activities.

If they got a big enough order for the green and white colors, it might be profitable for them to do do. Doesn't hurt to ask. On the other hand, having a tee shirt printed up with non-trade marked words is something anyone can have done. I remember have Gerrells make t-shirts for some of my boys athletic activities.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They might do that, when they sell all of the first batch.

Hello Everyone,

I am the person that made the shirts. I apologize for having to use geocities, we don't have any experience with creating web pages and this was the easiest way to get the word out in a quick fashion. As for the colors, we would be happy to do that, but we've been told in the past that we cannot use any colors that are considered UND colors (green and white, black and green, pink and green). It has to do with licensing, that is also why we couldn't use the UND logo or official name, it's the unfortunate part of not doing this through an organization. If you can find someone that would print in those colors, let us know and we'd be happy to make them. If anyone would like to see the shirt and our site isn't working, just Email me and I will be sure to get a picture to you as soon as possible. We still have plenty of shirts sizes L-3XL left, and we are going to put another order of smalls and mediums in on Friday. Let us know if you want one at supportthesiouxlogo@hotmail.com. Thanks again for the support, we apologize for any inconveniences, as someone else said, we are just two broke college students, trying to do this the best we can. Go Sioux!

EMail for shirts: supportthesiouxlogo@hotmail.com

Hello Everyone,

I am the person that made the shirts.  I apologize for having to use geocities, we don't have any experience with creating web pages and this was the easiest way to get the word out in a quick fashion.  As for the colors, we would be happy to do that, but we've been told in the past that we cannot use any colors that are considered UND colors (green and white, black and green, pink and green).  It has to do with licensing, that is also why we couldn't use the UND logo or official name, it's the unfortunate part of not doing this through an organization.  If you can find someone that would print in those colors, let us know and we'd be happy to make them.  If anyone would like to see the shirt and our site isn't working, just Email me and I will be sure to get a picture to you as soon as possible.  We still have plenty of shirts sizes L-3XL left, and we are going to put another order of smalls and mediums in on Friday.  Let us know if you want one at supportthesiouxlogo@hotmail.com.  Thanks again for the support, we apologize for any inconveniences, as someone else said, we are just two broke college students, trying to do this the best we can.  Go Sioux!

EMail for shirts:  supportthesiouxlogo@hotmail.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IS there going to be anyway to buy on this weekend during hockey at the Ralph?

Also, we updated our Web site so it should be working much better now, let me know if you have any other problems. Since we ran out of them early, we will be putting in another order of smalls and mediums on Friday, if anyone wants some let us know. They will be arriving in about two weeks. We have sizes L-3XL available any time. Just email us at supportthesiouxlogo@hotmail.com. Thanks again everyone!

I understand why you can't have the UND logo on the shirts, that makes sense. How can they regulate the colors though? I don't see how they can tell you that you can't make your shirts green and black or pink and white or black and pink. They have no control over colors, do they?

The name is not going to change.

Regardless, I have about a month's worth of Fighting Sioux clothing, and that's not wearing the same thing twice.

My new fav is the scrubs I picked up at Scheel's last weekend. :love: OH YEAH I CAN WEAR THEM AT WORK!

I'd always seen them for other schools and wished UND had them. I was like a little kid on Christmas when I saw them.

Anyway,

Emily, I'm glad that you guys took the time to have the shirts made up. It's great to see two broke college students do something like this to support your school. Makes me remember how proud I was as a student at UND, and how much pride I have in being an Alum. Keep up the good work.

Just a thought I had. Perhaps they could make some sort of armbands for people to wear as well. It would be nice for other fans who cheer on other teams, but want to show some support for UND on this issue. Get like some hankies or something in Green, shouldn't be that hard to have something printed on them. Might be something to look into.